Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    For me, it seems a little bit odd to seek honour or remittance in HA (or any internet forum).
    Do you step out much and occasionally run into people from this particular forum irl ? Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur. If I were existing in some anonymous vacuum with only a handle in tote, do you really think I would care what a fuckin' pipsqueak such as Legend or, say, you thought of me?

... Funny, but for me it is just as odd to come in between two people at odds and make light of it when one isn't privy to any of the facts -- like Legend did once and as you have done on a smaller level. Make sense?

GinX:

What he did to me was out in the open, so why shouldn't I take him down out in the open? Not that it won't be hard in any way, by the way.

Kelli,

I would not get involved. Don't. Did I get involved in your Photoshop thread for example?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    For me, it seems a little bit odd to seek honour or remittance in HA (or any internet forum).
    Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur.
    Again, why do you threaten people?

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Gold Poster

Again, why do you threaten people?
    You didn't address any of my questions. ...The only "threat" I've made is to take Legend down via simple text for things I feel -- and I assume most would -- he crossed the line on. I'm simply calling him out to answer and back up the claims he's made. Isn't this far better than hijacking threads?

Stop obfuscating also. Again, why are you here in this thread questioning me? What are my differences with Legend to you? Why all the smart ass remarks from you? If you are so concerned with getting to the bottom of something, why not question Legend? Maybe he'll talk to you, huh?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

I have no idea WTF this thread is about or it's causes, or even had any knowledge of you (rg4m) and legend before now.

But seriously, you're making yourself seem like a complete asshole.

If you have a problem with legend then fine, but stop going on crazy rampages against everyone for no reason.

Hope I never have to sit next to you on a greyhound bus trip

*fetches popcorn and gets comfortable*

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Again, why are you here in this thread questioning me? What are my differences with Legend to you? Why all the smart ass remarks from you?
    If you didn't want people to comment on your thread, why did you post it on the main forum?

Wouldn't a PM of been better?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deepthroater
    I have no idea WTF this thread is about or it's causes, or even had any knowledge of you (rg4m) and legend before now.

But seriously, you're making yourself seem like a complete asshole.

If you have a problem with legend then fine, but stop going on crazy rampages against everyone for no reason.

Hope I never have to sit next to you on a greyhound bus trip

*fetches popcorn and gets comfortable*
    Then maybe you should stay out? Is this your cheap way of trying to earn brownie points as a newbie? Wow, I am really "impressed". Hey, everyone, where are the torches? This ass has got to go...
    Who is this "everyone", stupidfuck? I went after Legend, and a few morons decided to pipe in and I countered a couple of them and to you that's "everyone"? ... Maybe you should look up some of Legend's postings and REALLY see who between the two of us deals in wholesale blanket condemnations of the posters here. In the mean time, why don't you and your 11 postings just fuck off, moron?!

If you didn't want people to comment on your thread, why did you post it on the main forum?

Wouldn't a PM of been better?
    I specifically called him out in the thread heading, not you. It was basically to prove a point for the most part -- I knew he wouldn't respond, but I didn't expect others such as you to pipe in. Once again, what has any of this to do with you and your duly noted smart ass remarks on issues between two posters you apparently know nothing about?

Here's an idea for you in the future: If it's not about you, why not just ignore the thread? Mine was painfully obvious. What, you can't read?

Professional Poster

legend might be quite the suck up but youve just opened up a whole nother plane of retardation there

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

In real life, if you have problem with 1 person you don't go into a crowded room and yell for that one person. You wait till that person is alone and talk to them. You don't go around thuggin' and being all tough. That just makes you look stupid and barbaric in the eyes of everyone else.

So, if this person is giving you trouble, tell the moderators. If it's a personal issue PM that person. If that person is harming the boards in any way tell a moderator.

This is the internet, there's no need to be all macho. Just use your brain and do it proper.

****MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD****

http://www.tsfriendly.com

The easiest way to find TS/TG/TV girls and their admirers in a friendly environment Girls post your info and get new clients, Guys meet the girls

"Come and get me, Legend!" I can't wait to see that one-- Will Smith is back, and this time it's personal....

Junior Poster

Do you step out much and occasionally run into people from this particular forum irl ? Now allow your little mind to marinade in that for a few minutes and consider the possible repercussions that can occur. If I were existing in some anonymous vacuum with only a handle in tote, do you really think I would care what a fuckin' pipsqueak such as Legend or, say, you thought of me?

... Funny, but for me it is just as odd to come in between two people at odds and make light of it when one isn't privy to any of the facts -- like Legend did once and as you have done on a smaller level. Make sense?

GinX:

What he did to me was out in the open, so why shouldn't I take him down out in the open? Not that it won't be hard in any way, by the way.

Kelli,

I would not get involved. Don't. Did I get involved in your Photoshop thread for example?

Well, I can see the point of calling someone out in the open to answer to a perceived wrong. Of course, I don't know how he wronged so, I can't comment on the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' of what you're doing. Could you briefly explain what it is he did to make you this upset?