Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Come and Get Me, Legend!

Instead of cowardly sniping from the comfort of an off-topic thread, why not come in here and confront me, you little fuckin' coward. We can talk about the following:

Your hypocrisy.

Your stupidity.

Your sycophancy.

Your third grade writing level and comprehension.

Your numerous ass whippings in here.

Why you are here.

How you can come between two people at odds without knowing any facts.

Your bigotry -- I really want this one!

Come on, you little fucker. What are you afraid of? Don't hide in game threads. Let's settle this now, you fuckin' 17 year old loser.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Come and Get Me, Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Instead of cowardly sniping from the comfort of an off-topic thread, why not come in here and confront me, you little fuckin' coward. We can talk about the following:

Your hypocrisy.

Your stupidity.

Your sycophancy.

Your third grade writing level and comprehension.

Your numerous ass whippings in here.

Why you are here.

How you can come between two people at odds without knowing any facts.

Your bigotry -- I really want this one!

Come on, you little fucker. What are you afraid of? Don't hide in game threads. Let's settle this now, you fuckin' 17 year old loser.

ummmm.......gay???

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece

ummmm.......gay???
    What's this suppose to mean?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Legend, sounds like someone has a crush on you, he wants you to come and get him.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Legend, sounds like someone has a crush on you, he wants you to come and get him.
    Fuck off, clown. Don't tell me you also would back our little resident spittoon who has frequently referred to male posters of this forum in the disparaging chaser tone?

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

ummmm.......gay???
    it means your gay. Stop sweating the guy so hard, it makes u look desperate for attention. I dont know neither one of you so i dont hav an axe to grind, im just telling you like it is.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Fuck off, clown. Don't tell me you also would back our little resident spittoon who has frequently referred to male posters of this forum in the disparaging chaser tone?
    Who cares?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay_marriage_03_163.jpg 
Views:	579 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	192186  

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Platinum Poster

Boy howdy!

There's gonna be a fight after school!

Pass it on!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

EyeCIP's avi mite be the most classic in message board history. Wonder who it is?

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!

Gold Poster

ummmm.......gay???
    it means your gay. Stop sweating the guy so hard, it makes u look desperate for attention. I dont know neither one of you so i dont hav an axe to grind, im just telling you like it is.
    Fuck you! And your "chivalry" is sorely misplaced and misguided. If you knew anything, you would know that Legend isn't worth defending. I have an ideal: Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Have I ever come between you and any poster you were at odds with at the time? I don't have the time or inclination to have to explain to you what our history is, and consequently why I am going after him.

Oh, and, DC, I don't forget easily. Watch your back.