Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Nope, Eros lets you pay for your ad in advance. Their staff is "funny" sometimes they take your ad down as soon as your time is up, sometimes they just leave it up for months and months and months. I saw the Sylvia Boots ad too, tripped me up.

Default Re: HOW THE FUCK IS SYLVIA BOOTS AD STILL ON EROS

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    I HOPE SHE AINT OUT ON BAIL.....AND HOOKING...IMAGINE THAT SHIT...COPS SEE THAT THE CHARGES GET DOUBLED,.....
    honey for someone who's not a trick you sure do frequent that eros a lot *snap*

Junior Poster

What city is she listed under? I've looked under Los Angles but couldn't find her.

i think they took it off

Rookie Poster

Default what is the story of sylvia boots?

What happened to sylvia, did she killed the other person or what.
    Please if you know the story, let me have it.
    I like sylvia, I think she is hot!, I talk to her in the phone in L.A once, but
    I never met her!.

Junior Poster

Default Re: what is the story of sylvia boots?

I don't know if she killed the girl or not but she has been arrested & charged with first degree murder in that girls death. Here is a link to the Los Angles county jail to see what her current status is now:

http://pajis.lasd.org/details.cfm?BN...ING_NO=7624988

Quote Originally Posted by looking8822
    What happened to sylvia, did she killed the other person or what.
    Please if you know the story, let me have it.
    I like sylvia, I think she is hot!, I talk to her in the phone in L.A once, but
    I never met her!.

Rookie Poster

Default sylvia boots

is a shame , she went too far, anyway, she has a nice ass, nice body and the latin hot look.
    good luck in the slummer!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Yeah - Silvia's ad was up on eros-la for the longest time after her arrest - up until just a few days ago. Weird. Even weirder tho' is that Crystal's ad was too. Still is. But not under the name Crystal. I'm sure that, like someone said, you pay in advance to avoid the hassle of making more trips/mailings to eros, and they leave the ad up for as long as it's paid for. Also weird is the rumor that "Tula Taylor" is now working out of Silvia's old apartment. These are interesting times! - Desperado

Default All the Lucky Prisoners

I tell you what. Let's not assume that Sylvia will throw her life away!
    My understanding is that she shot Crystal as an accident while she and another girls where fighting over a gun.

So the court system has to decide who the gun belonged to and whoe brought it out.

The fact is she is charged, she can still beat the wrap. So whe may be back.

No one has stopped and considered that her cell mate is the luckiest bastard in the USA.

Imagine being sent to rpiseon for something fucked up and then your cell mate is the hottest transexual in the USA!!, Fuck the world.

That guys is lucky, it sounds like a scene that Dex would play.....

So please stop and consider how fortunate that cell mate is. If he hasn't fucked an arse yet, he sure will quick soon.....

Peace to all, and let's look at the bright side of things.

Hey Xpiller,

You wrote: "My understanding is that she shot Crystal as an accident while she and another girls where fighting over a gun".

I'm sure this has been posted before, but the sad fact is that the incident in which Sylvia shot Crystal has a long history. Although the direct dispute was not between Crystal and Sylvia, my understanding is that Crystal was not an innocent bystander, but interjected herself into the incident in support of the person who was the object of Sylvia's wrath that night.

Beef between girls gets real ugly sometimes, and it is usually over a guy or money. The genesis of the dispute went way back, but before Sylvia pulled the trigger, my understanding is that she had been jumped by four girls in a club a few months before, and had her car shot up before that. If she could, she would tell you the same people were responsible for each incident. My personal opinion is that the shooting was in effect self defense because she had a realistic expectation that she was going to be attacked again in the near future, if not that night, similar to prior incidents. In fact, she was in such fear she was actively making plans to relocate to New York.

The truth is most girls are far from being saints. And beef between girls often festers and grows because of the emotional pain and isolation that so many face in their daily life. Thus, a few hundred dollars or a girl sleeping with anothers guy, can lead to death on the streets. The only way out is to recognize that one's peace of mind and life is worth more than a few dollars or a cheating boyfriend.

So there is my two cents.