Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Actor Eddie Murphy's wife files for divorce

No further details were disclosed. Murphy, 44, issued a statement saying, "The welfare of our children is our main concern, and their best interests are our first priority."

The "Saturday Night Live" alumnus and star of such films as "Beverly Hills Cop" and remakes of "Dr. Dolittle" and "The Nutty Professor" has five children with the former Nicole Mitchell, a model, whom he married in March 1993.

Murphy also has a son from a previous relationship.

News of the divorce filing was first reported by the syndicated TV show "Access Hollywood."

Murphy made headlines in 1997 when the car he was driving was stopped by undercover sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles after he had picked up a transvestite suspected of prostitution.

Murphy, who was not arrested, said then he had been out for a late-night drive and had merely offered to give the individual he thought was a woman a ride home.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

His wife looks like a tranny btw.

Default she does

She Looks like a really beautiful tranny!!! I bet she is too!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

eddie murphy was arrested by police to have take a tranny in his car a few years ago

Rookie Poster

Girls at Sally's in NYC had many stories about Eddie Murphy double parking out front, calling girls over and taking them out for a little fun. This was years before Murphy's arrest with the tranny hooker.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Kinda like Natassia Dream.

Junior Poster

Default Eddie was alleged to be a chaser

Billy, I remember that too. The girls at Edelweiss used to say that Eddie would take girls for rides in his limo.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Kinda like Natassia Dream.

Someone get that darn square outta the way :P

5 Star Poster

You know what?

Maybe we should all leave the guy alone. His private life should be just that- private.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    You know what?

Maybe we should all leave the guy alone. His private life should be just that- private.
    No one is picking on Eddie.

So what if he likes t-girls? How would that equate to ridicule? If anything, it enriches their appeal, moving a little closer to acceptance. Albeit, it's a very short gain in distance, but a little ground gained is better than none at all.

On a somewhat related note: I know of a VERY reliable web-site where the word is that female soldiers are selling out their body for sex and a little extra cash.

I will not say where, or what web-site. THAT type of info should be kept on the downlow for both the obvious and the not so obvious reasons. Let the ass-busting, senses-battered soldiers fuck away. They could all use a few minutes of respite and contrived hedonism and I for one think they should have it in peace, without scrutiny from the media.