Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Re Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    It twitches and swells and oozes with delight. I love the glazed expression and rolling eyes that tell me my lover's about to explode. I savor her turgid erection, her throbbing balls and the spasmodic pulsations that pump the pressurized spunk between my satin lips, wrapped tightly around her hard rod as she helplessly empties her hot sperm-laden jizz onto my tongue.
    Okay, NOW this post fits me.

Rookie Poster

Mmm, so many things run thru my head. I love the naughty feeling I get when I'm down on my knees. The feeling of hot, cock-skin on my lips. The crazy way that a cock can be so incredibly throbbing hard yet the skin so soft. I love eye contact. I love the way the head swells just before I get my prize...

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by navsewak
    i love the taste of precum..mmm
    :P oh yes the precum! mmm that is half of it! the best is the hot load shooting into my mouth and kissing her after!
    then we both get to share it!

Rookie Poster

in the very few times i have done it I have loved it. its still very new to me and I just love the feel and taste of a hard cock in my mouth. I loved the feeling of jerking one off. just everything about it.

I guess I just love to please. I felt the same way the first time I ate pussy. I just wanted to get better at it the next time i did it. I think im good at eating pussy for the most part. at least the ladies usually like it.

Rookie Poster

I feel very slutty and humiliated, I especially love it when my wife is spanking me at the same time and calling me names.

Default I love it

Most of all, I love the immediate feedback I get from my lover. If he likes it when I deepthroat it I know it from the first stroke, if he likes it when I suck on its throbbing head he melts in my mouth.
    I especially love the taste of cum and the warmth of it going down my throat!

when you eat them they have too many calories

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Because cock is delicious and cum even better!
    It may be my favorite pasttime!

Rookie Poster

I have sucked off 5 shemales in a row at old Club Edelweiss. Can a man suck dick in the TS parties?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Because just looking at it gets boring after awile

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "