Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by cathare
    Pfff very very sad like always... but i come from Europe (Belgium) and will someone explain to me what that's shit of "gay panick defense" sorry in my country its called murder and the person who did this must been punished severly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I touched on this on the Gwen Araujo murder previously and I'm sure I'm going to take some flack for saying it again, so I'll try and make my position totally clear.

1. Their is no justification for this sort of violence or behavior whatsoever and the individuals should be tried for murder.

2. Girls who participate in this sort of lifestyle, namely, giving guys oral or leading them on pretending to be a gender girl and NOT telling the guy before emotional and especially physical activities start, are putting themselves in danger. This is NOT an excuse for violence and not even an asserting the blame but a simple fact. Everybody knows there are men out there who will react badly when they find out after the fact - regardless of whether they even suspected before - after they've came, everything is different. Girls who feel the need to do this, are doing it partly out of the need to "pass" and partly for the danger/naughty/bad/fooling somebody element.

They are putting themselves in harms way. They are taking a risk every time they do this. They are also doing nothing to help transgenders image or causes. I disagree with the point that she was only 18, she knew enough to be fooling a guy online and meeting him for sex.

There are plenty of guys out there looking to meet tgirls whether for casual sex or more. There is no need to seek the thrill of fooling a guy who could be a potential nutcase.

seanchai
    I am sure you are not trying to justify a horrible crime are you? In the words of her sister...

" All he had to do is hit her and walk away - he didn't have to keep going untill she was dead"

There is no justification for these crimes - AT ALL

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    I touched on this on the Gwen Araujo murder previously and I'm sure I'm going to take some flack for saying it again, so I'll try and make my position totally clear.

1. Their is no justification for this sort of violence or behavior whatsoever and the individuals should be tried for murder.

2. Girls who participate in this sort of lifestyle, namely, giving guys oral or leading them on pretending to be a gender girl and NOT telling the guy before emotional and especially physical activities start, are putting themselves in danger. This is NOT an excuse for violence and not even an asserting the blame but a simple fact. Everybody knows there are men out there who will react badly when they find out after the fact - regardless of whether they even suspected before - after they've came, everything is different. Girls who feel the need to do this, are doing it partly out of the need to "pass" and partly for the danger/naughty/bad/fooling somebody element.

They are putting themselves in harms way. They are taking a risk every time they do this. They are also doing nothing to help transgenders image or causes. I disagree with the point that she was only 18, she knew enough to be fooling a guy online and meeting him for sex.

There are plenty of guys out there looking to meet tgirls whether for casual sex or more. There is no need to seek the thrill of fooling a guy who could be a potential nutcase.

seanchai
    I am sure you are not trying to justify a horrible crime are you? In the words of her sister...

" All he had to do is hit her and walk away - he didn't have to keep going untill she was dead"

I don't think he is, i think he is sayings its a unnesscary thing to do risking your life like that.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX

seanchai

What i always says if you murder someone for any reason you must pay for your crime and don't give me the bullshit excuses like i was in another state of mind or other psycho mentality crap etc...

Rookie Poster

Gay panic defense? God this world is sick. Fucking sick.

What next, midget panic defense?

This is yet another seriously fucked up guy who murderered an innocent person. Perhaps she mislead him, but he's still 100% responsible for his actions. This is terrible...

It so sad when this happens, no matter the circumstances. She didn't deserve her life to be taken. He obviously knew at one point he was killing her, anyone sane wouldn't of done it. He obviously had issues in the first place! To take another persons life.

Poor beautiful girl and her family that obviously loved her for who she was!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

I don't understand this "gay panic defense" tactic they use in situations like this. Obviously when she had left that day and he was still at her apartment and discovered then that she was transsexual he could have left and never looked back. Instead he stayed in her apartment, confronted her, then killed her. That's not gay panic that's premeditated murder and should be handled as premeditated murder when it goes to court. There is no excuse for what this person did to this young girl...none whatsoever.

And I just want to add that I am so angry, sad, and frustrated about this...I feel angry for the act of violence, frustrated because I want to do something so this doesn't happen again and have no idea what to do, sad because her family and friends have lost a part of them they can never get back.

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    I don't understand this "gay panic defense" tactic they use in situations like this. Obviously when she had left that day and he was still at her apartment and discovered then that she was transsexual he could have left and never looked back. Instead he stayed in her apartment, confronted her, then killed her. That's not gay panic that's premeditated murder and should be handled as premeditated murder when it goes to court. There is no excuse for what this person did to this young girl...none whatsoever.
    AMEN!! SISTA!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Why cant the ts women just find men who know & want ts be if for sex only or relatioships better than being murdered taking risk like that always winds up bad