Rookie Poster

Default "t" the documentary........who's seen it?

and where can i view it?

Veteran Poster

Default "t" the documentary........who's seen it?

If anyone knows, please post. Ive been waiting to see the beingt documentary as well. I was on the beingt site, and emailed them asking when it would be out, and someone responded they were waiting on funding to finish the project. This was not too long ago, maybe a few months. Maybe the girls who were featured on the film would know?!

I was at the NY screening, but I don't think it was a finished product, just where they were with the project at the time. In fact, I don't think it will be a finished product until they actually make a deal for distribution, so they know exactly what direction to go in to finish it. But since there's no finished product, there isn't per se something to view. I'm not sure that aside from that intermediate screening (which was probably to promote awareness of the project and get some feedback on what had already been done), there's going to be anything to see. I'm sure that when there is something to see, we will all be made aware of how and where to see it.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

yea, its still a work in progress.

my friend Eric (hi eric) is working tirelessly- filming & getting new footage.

i think it will be on tv before its avail on dvd.
    and on UK TV at that. followed by the US.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

From what I've read on the forum, Eric is currently in "Pre-Production Hell" and probably can't give out too much info or post any footage. That's a good thing because it means deals are being made or are in negotiation.

It's not fun, but it's the last lap of the race. I want to see this too, the early promo footage that was on Youtube looked awesome.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    yea, its still a work in progress.

my friend Eric (hi eric) is working tirelessly- filming & getting new footage.

i think it will be on tv before its avail on dvd.
    and on UK TV at that. followed by the US.
    It wouldn't surprise me. Hollywood and entertainment is the biggest joke there is today. And a lot of the programming is done for trainwreck effect. They'll put any fucking thing on tv.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    From what I've read on the forum, Eric is currently in "Pre-Production Hell" and probably can't give out too much info or post any footage. That's a good thing because it means deals are being made or are in negotiation.

It's not fun, but it's the last lap of the race. I want to see this too, the early promo footage that was on Youtube looked awesome.
    Ya think? This is why they put anything on tv. Cause we have sooo many people in this country that will watch any fucking thing and like it. Man, I'm sure glad my standards are a lot higher.