Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default I told my mother about Jennifer --

yup --after eight months of hiding the truth ---I told my mom that Jennifer was born a male ----I dunno --I have mixed feelings on this major decision --

I just don't know -----Jennifer was upset the last time the subject came up ---and I dunno ---I finally did it ---

I guess my mother's reaction was/is as expected (then again --ANY reaction could be expected)

but I even said to my mom "you seem different toward me now"

she flat out said back "Lee --you ARE different now"

I dunno ---she isn't exactly being supportive ---in fact she said she is flat out embarassed --hurt --disgusted --and ashamed ----

I feel strange ---but I did it ---can't take it back ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Professional Poster

Maybe she needs more time to get use to the whole idea. I know if I would tell my mom something like that she also would have to take a lot of them and I admit even then I'm not sure she could accept it. I mean old mothers are old fashion when it comes to the girl you bring home I guess.

why would u tell ur mom about your girlfriend genetalia dude born female or male lol ur jus askin for it

Default Re: I told my mother about Jennifer --

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    yup --after eight months of hiding the truth ---I told my mom that Jennifer was born a male ----I dunno --I have mixed feelings on this major decision --

I just don't know -----Jennifer was upset the last time the subject came up ---and I dunno ---I finally did it ---

I guess my mother's reaction was/is as expected (then again --ANY reaction could be expected)

but I even said to my mom "you seem different toward me now"

she flat out said back "Lee --you ARE different now"

I dunno ---she isn't exactly being supportive ---in fact she said she is flat out embarassed --hurt --disgusted --and ashamed ----

I feel strange ---but I did it ---can't take it back ---
    Does she know that you outted her to your mom?

I'd be pissed...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

why would u tell ur mom about your girlfriend genetalia dude born female or male lol ur jus askin for it
    Because he doesn't want his mom to have her own Crying Game moment?

Professional Poster

Hmmm, I wonder if that was even a good idea. Lots of girls that I know would be really pissed off if you out them, especially to your mother. If your gf is cool with the fact that you told you mother, then everything will be cool. If she is not cool with the fact that you told you mother, then you have a whole other problem that you will have to deal with. Hope it all works out for you.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Rookie Poster

I think you did the right thing. you cant change who you love . I think you will find your relationship will become stronger and much happier now that that is out of the way.

Platinum Poster

um... didnt yall have a huge blow out breakup that train wrecked all over this forum like 2 or so months ago?

lame

Rookie Poster

Thought I should let everyone know i do did know about him tellin his mother. I honestly thought it would go better then it really did. She has seen pictures of me and has been wanting me to go out to dinner with her and go to her house for holidays. now that she knows ...she thinks i brain washed and tricked her little boy.

Gold Poster

I'm with jen, is that the same girl(BabyFirefly424 whom you recently broke up with because she was chating with "naked dudes".You are just now telling your mom, why would you tell her now when you broke up her that doesn't make sense.