Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Eduarda Brandao from Rio, Brazil

Does anyone know Eduarda Brandao from Rio?

This thread is both a warning and a statement of admiration about her.

I met her at a restaurant and went back to her apartment. She is tall with coffee colored skin, slim and well hung – She is everything I love and I would consider having a serious relationship with her if she was interested.

At Eduarda’s apartment she initially got down and bit my ass, which is white, tight, and curvy – I have been told it is exactly what Brazilians like. Before long she seemed to have sensed that I was submissive. She stood up, slapped my face twice and shoved her cock in my mouth. She hit me quite hard and when I cried out, she became even more dominant and her cock got very hard.

I was very excited by her cock and it felt natural to submit to her. Before long she was on top of me pounding my ass. I did not remember seeing her put a condom on and I asked her if she had one on. She said yes, but when I put my hand down to double check she didn’t. I shook her body off.

I was quite disappointed that she lied to me. I am very submissive and do not ask for much. In fact, I sometimes go through exceptional pain to give my partner pleasure. Sometimes I have been reduced to tears and I still don’t stop them. The only thing I insist on is a condom.

Before long Eduarda was inside me again and this time she said she had a condom on. I put my hand down to check she was telling the truth but she grabbed both my hands and pinned them behind my back. I tried to put my hand down but she was too strong and pinned me with her body weight. I tried again to move my hand but she had me pinned and continued to fuck me.

I tried a couple of times but she was too strong and she used her body weight to pin me. Because I am submissive, I am often in situations where I have been over-powered and I feel useless. For a few minutes I just lay there while she fucked me. But I became scared that she would come inside me. I tried again to shake her off and this time she wasn’t expecting it, and sure enough she had no condom.

She realized now she had to get a condom and she put one on and took me in a number of different positions.

That was a couple of weeks ago. I am intensely attracted to Eduarda. I think of her everyday and if I was in Rio I know I would be in danger of falling in love. But I cant help but wonder about her lying to me and her forcing me without the condom. She clearly wanted to come inside me. Why would she want to do that?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

a dick is a dick at the end of the day, even if its owner has fake boobs

Rookie Poster

Most tops prefer condomless sex because there is a loss of sensation when using a condom. Moreover, there may be psychological reasons on her part as well.

Veteran Poster

Someone needs to put thier foot in her ass. That is dangerous and lying about it is downright dirty.

Professional Poster

Double post.

Professional Poster

I put my hand down to check she was telling the truth but she grabbed both my hands and pinned them behind my back. I tried to put my hand down but she was too strong and pinned me with her body weight. I tried again to move my hand but she had me pinned and continued to fuck me.
    No offence but I you should have gone to the police because you obviously got raped by her, at least that's what I'm reading in your case. I mean I don't want to scare you but I hope you got yourself checked.

Professional Poster

raped by a tgirl lol probably made it hotter for him,
    I can't imagine anyone getting off on getting raped. I mean lets face if it were a guy doing the same to a girl we would all call it rape, in my opinion there's no difference just because it's a tgirl doing it to a guy.

Junior Poster

Thank you for all your comments. I had previously thought about everything you guys said so its nice to know I'm not going crazy.

I am probably smaller than most of you guys . Also I have a temporary muscular problem which affects my strength. She wouldnt have known this so maybe she thought I could shake her if I really wanted to, although I dont think so.

It was an emotionally confusing time. I had dreamed of going to Brazil and meeting a beautiful Tgirl. And this was my dream come true so I didnt want to have bad thoughts.

When I was pinned down I had thought that this might be rape. At first it excited me, and then it scared me that it might get worse, but it didnt.

I wonder if I had said something to contribute to it. But then I realised I was running a huge health risk and I just needed to protect myself.

Even now my thoughts on this are confused - I have to tell you in every way she was perfect in my eyes. I still think of her everyday, and yes I do get off on being dominated. My memory of the event is over-whelming good.

Its just every so often I think about the extents she went to not use a condom and I think 'you cunt'!

5 Star Poster

any pictures of this chick??

Junior Poster

no I wish I did