Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default TO the PHOTOSHOP queens!

Please stop already.
    If your someone who has posted on her for a minute and we have seen SOMEWHAT unaltered photos of you WHY continue with the altered ones?

Kelly Shore...Im not trying to read you but your the number 1 all-time offender.
    What is sad is that you look decent and presentable WITHOUT the garish photo manipulations.
    Ive included an example of what I am talking about.

First photo with the other girl you look good and more natural(still altered though).
    Second photo is the fool.

At least get someone who knows what they are doing in photoshop your making yourself look HORRID!
    Please Kelly.
    I like you thats why I am writing this.

Its the excessive use of photoshop...the garishness that gets me after we all know some of you dont look like that.

P.s
    Von Dutch is SO played out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0712081918a_159_683.jpg 
Views:	2638 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	191227   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss4_654_273.jpg 
Views:	2637 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	191228  

Professional Poster

Kelly Shore...Im not trying to read you but your the number 1 all-time offender.
    You're not a offender if there are no rules unless you're talking about the rules YOU are trying to create! Kelly is free to post any pic she wants the way she wants without having to worry if Solitary Brother will be happy with them!

I personally love every Kelly pic she posts of herself because like I have said many times before....Kelly is beautiful and for me that's the only thing that matters!

Solitary Brother is entitled to his opinion just like you are entitled to yours. Why respond to Solitary Brother's post if your opinion is only what matters to you?

LOL........

Professional Poster

Solitary Brother isn't giving his opinion, he's flaming and insulting.

Professional Poster

What a bullshit post. Why didn't you just PM her this shit instead of dragging up some kak that's been discussed to death when she first got here.

Damn, what she do to you?

You're fucked up bro, seriously. Who appointed you Mr. Blackwell?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

Yeah I can really see why the girls want to post their personal and candid pics when they have to listen to commentary from a ballroom fag.

i am getting tired of these posts....if u make posts like this in the future (everyone , not just u ) they will probably go poof in the night...its called a pm and stop showing off to the rest of the class...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

the popularity of HA is that the girls feel comfortable about posting their pics and the guys love seeing them. It's their right to depict themselves as they see fit and they should never be subjected to public criticism from a poster.

I'm for deleting this POS thread, but Kelly should make the final call

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i am getting tired of these posts....if u make posts like this in the future (everyone , not just u ) they will probably go poof in the night...its called a pm and stop showing off to the rest of the class...
    He wasn't showing off, Hollywood...He was merely proving he's a moron!

In her photos, she looks as she does in her videos ... so unless she has incredible special effects, I can't see this Photoshopping to which you are referring.

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!