Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    the most retarded website/idea i have ever seen
    Obv. you don't need implants.

Junior Poster

Hazel...I so hope you never get implants. I think natural is so much sexier.

I feel the music.

Quote Originally Posted by NjTranceAddict
    Hazel...I so hope you never get implants. I think natural is so much sexier.
    Could not have said it better myself. As a lover of absurdly big boobs I am an implant fan but on some girls it just looks so much better to be natural and yours are so nice looking just like they are.

But if you must hell at least get them for free

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Hazel baby i might hav 2 cast my vote against the implants!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

And Hazel, please, don't even think about getting implants... you're gorgeous!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    the most retarded website/idea i have ever seen
    I have to agree. How about go to getajob.com

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

its an ok site, i am on it and have been for a few months...not made much money on it yet as it seems you have to blog constantly to get people to interact with you...

i have not suffered any abuse yet at all from members, some quite nice supportive mails from both the girls there and male donors....

you make money a number of ways there...

You make $1.00 every time a benefactor emails you..

You make $dollars by getting involved with the blogs/forum and hopefully some nice man will donate to you,, in return some want pics etc.....

There are contests where the donors post say $100 donation to the best XYZ pic, or tell me why you really need the donation etc

It seems a pretty cool idea for a site and some nice people on there to chat with......

I think for TS it will take a long time to get your full amount though....but who knows i have not even hit 3 figures yet lol..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Default thanks Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    its an ok site, i am on it and have been for a few months...not made much money on it yet as it seems you have to blog constantly to get people to interact with you...

i have not suffered any abuse yet at all from members, some quite nice supportive mails from both the girls there and male donors....

you make money a number of ways there...

You make $1.00 every time a benefactor emails you..

You make $dollars by getting involved with the blogs/forum and hopefully some nice man will donate to you,, in return some want pics etc.....

There are contests where the donors post say $100 donation to the best XYZ pic, or tell me why you really need the donation etc

It seems a pretty cool idea for a site and some nice people on there to chat with......

I think for TS it will take a long time to get your full amount though....but who knows i have not even hit 3 figures yet lol..

Thanks for the info Liberty.

*And to all you boys out there who have said I am perfect the way I am (implantless), you guys are sweethearts and I really appreciate the honesty.