Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

That's absolutely correct: I definitely do not EMPATHIZE with Obama. You would do well to learn English.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Now you're just babbling...

Sorry if you take offense to my intuitive observations. The fact remains however that if Obama was 100% Caucasian, not just 50%, your "Obamamania" fervor would in all probability be significantly reduced. Of course I can't prove this but there is a strong hunch. Anybody for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

I don't take offense. I simply do not EMPATHIZE with Obama. Try another word.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

The fact remains however that if Obama was 100% Caucasian, not just 50%, your "Obamamania" fervor would in all probability be significantly reduced.
    That's not a fact. It's a falsehood. [Edit: That which does not exist, cannot be reduced.] It's apparently what you need to believe.

[Edit:You know, I always suspected libertarians and social conservatives were incapable of experiencing "empathy"; but I never dreamed they were incapable of understanding the word.]

Junior Poster

I will feel like I just won the lottery....

let the good times roll..

Because
    But having said that I could still do pretty much anything I wanted to do at anytime...
    ?

Just guessing. Or maybe because you don't understand that you can't reduce something that doesn't exist.

Junior Poster

Trish, keep guessing... It amuses me

let the good times roll..

No thank you

Junior Poster

the thing I like about him is he speaks like he went to school...its....refreshing, not that I'm set on whom to vote for

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!