Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Morbid? I'm morbid!?!? What ever would give that impression?
    Yeah, you're right. You have more of a shiny, happy people vibe about you. lol

~BB~

Junior Poster

Marry- Alyssa, LongMint
    Fuck- Carla Novaes, Mariana Cordoba
    Kill- Tyra Banks, no fucking, she don't even deserve that much
    DonkeyPunch- Vanessa Lane, Kimber James

twitter- kmodivxx

Fuck - Kimber James, Yasmin Lee
    Marry - Celeste, Vanity or J. Paris(they all seem like really cool girls)
    Kill - Rush Limbaugh, the Jonas Brothers

Professional Poster

what you need to do bella is strike slowly very slowly

the best murder plan i ever heard of was to sneak into somebodys house every day to turn the heat and the hot water off and put all his socks into a bowl of cold water
    that will ensure hes got a constant cold which will eventually outevolve the antibiotics and hell eventually die decades later of an untreatable case of a bacterial superinfection to the common cold

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh

the best murder plan i ever heard of was to sneak into somebodys house every day to turn the heat and the hot water off and put all his socks into a bowl of cold water
    that will ensure hes got a constant cold which will eventually outevolve the antibiotics and hell eventually die decades later of an untreatable case of a bacterial superinfection to the common cold
    Thanks but no thanks. I'm Italian. Murder has to be fun for us. There's no joy in a slow kill.

~BB~

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

Thanks but no thanks. I'm Italian. Murder has to be fun for us. There's no joy in a slow kill.

~BB~
    I'm a Russian guy living in Southern California. I kill people Old Country Cossack style and turn them into enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

~BB~
    I'm a Russian guy living in Southern California. I kill people Old Country Cossack style and turn them into enchiladas.
    ... and I bet the 'special meats and cheeses' in your favorite ravioli are the best you've ever had. Ever wonder where they come from?

BTW My list:

Marry: Everyone
    Fuck: Everyone
    Kill: Everyone

Hey, isn't that from a Nine Inch Nails song?

"I wanna be everywhere. I wanna do everything. I wanna fuck everyone in the world. I wanna do something that matters."

~BB~

Silver Poster

Maybe I should kill all the dudes here, so IŽll have all the chicks for myself.....

Marry: Shana
    Fuck: Jennifer Paris
    Kill: Rosie O'Donnell

I would love to fuck then marry most of the t-girls on this forum, and as for kill, well nobody has pissed me off enough to end up on my "Ur FUCKED" list.