Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Transgender Woman Responds To Penis Pic With Image Of Her Own Genitals

Not all heroes wear capes! Haha!

Transgender Woman Responds To Penis Pic With Image Of Her Own Genitals
    https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-tra...itals-20190927

There are many ways to prevent a bloke from sending you unwarranted pictures of his penis. Most reliably is the good ol' block and delete.

Faye Kinley has a much much more effective way - she sends a picture of her own penis back to humiliate and silence the original sender. Safe to say, it works.

The 20-year-old was disgusted when she received the message out of the blue when a bloke allegedly found her number on Facebook. Because the first thing we all think to do when armed with someone's contact details is get our bits out, right?

The man somehow missed Faye's proud description on social media, in which she says: "Yes, I have a d***."
    In the first message, the pervy bloke wrote: "Hey girl you are so sexy," with the really unnecessary image.

Quick-thinking Faye decided to work with what she has and sent a picture of her member with him responding saying: "What the hell? Why would you send me that? I'm blocking your number now. Delete this conversation. Bye."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.jpeg 
Views:	275 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	1188567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faye.jpg 
Views:	490 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	1188566Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EFWJlvMXUAAlsrF.jpeg 
Views:	314 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	1188564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EFWJlvOWkAUM1AR.jpeg 
Views:	390 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	1188565

And the student embarrassed the creep by posting the conversation on social media, tastefully censoring the pictures with croissant and aubergine emojis respectively. Nice work, Faye.

She took to Twitter, writing: "This random guy somehow got my number off here and sent me a d*** pic and I guess he didn't appreciate it when I sent a picture of mine back. Worked like a charm".

She has now been praised by social media users, with one saying: "I love how HE is the one who got freaked out and texted YOU to block his number".

Another said: "I don't know you but I love that you did this," a third added: "Men really flip out when you treat them the way they treat you."

Speaking today, Faye said: "I think he found my number from my Facebook which has since been made private. And he just texted me out of the blue.

"I've received a fair few unsolicited pictures in the past, but for some reason it just occurred to me how funny it to be if I did exactly the same thing. His response was exactly as I expected it would be.

"My number got blocked immediately and I still have no clue who this guy is! I have somewhat of a platform on Instagram and such and if I went and reported every unsolicited d*** picture I received I would be at it 24/7.

"I think if someone was upset by receiving something like this they definitely should have the right to report it.

"Personally it doesn't bother me that deeply and on a personal level I've found the police to be negligent when actual sexual assault is reported never mind something like this."

6 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Transgender Woman Responds To Penis Pic With Image Of Her Own Genitals

I bet her dick looks amazing

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: Transgender Woman Responds To Penis Pic With Image Of Her Own Genitals

Attagirl. She's cute as fuck and I'd be ecstatic if a girl I was texting sent me photos of her cock.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ILoveTransWomen; 09-28-2019 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Fat-fingered phone posting

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Are women that offended by penis pics?? Fake outrage if you ask me.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Almost every girl I know thinks they’re pathetic and they hate them. So yeah I’d think they are offended

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05 View Post
    Almost every girl I know thinks they’re pathetic and they hate them. So yeah I’d think they are offended
    Yet women cock watch and bulge check guys all the time.

IMO women have a love/hate relationship with dick.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

You're missing the point, giovanni. Even if women like sex, the point is that they want it to be their choice rather than something that's imposed on them. It's about respect and not being a complete jerk.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Did you miss the part where dude found her number by lurking online, then texted directly to her mobile? That's hardly fake outrage. It's pretty rapey and says stalker potential in bright neon lights! Even the most zero-fucks-given, DTF trans girls I know would find that super-creepy. If you want to talk about fake outrage, look at his response to getting a dick pick!

And even on an app like Grindr, trans girls get deluged with anonymous dick picks. One time, a lady friend of mine logged on while we were hanging out to make a point. I shit you not: within 15 minutes she had something like a dozen dick picks from about 8 different guys (because if someone doesn't reply right away, the logical move is clearly to send another dick pick, right? /s). To top it all off, one or two cussed at her or sent threatening messages when she didn't reply back...

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Lorca81; 09-29-2019 at 04:06 AM.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

When they're unsolicited, absolutely. Apparently for a lot of guys these days that's their first move. These things take time.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

LOL. Got it.

Didn't know it was that deep.