Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YOUR FICO

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreddy
    This is right up my alley as I own a mortgage company, which basically means I am unemployed.

Anyway, my FICO is 750, pulled it 3 months ago.

If you want to know what is on your credit report, go to annualcreditreport.com - do NOT go to freecreditreport.com! They have cool advertisments, but guess how they pay for them? By having you sign up for their credit monitoring service, a total bullshit waste of money. Annualcreditreport.com is the site the three main reporting bureaus use to allow you to get their once a year report for free (a government requirement).

Anyway, credit scoring is once again important in the home buying process. No more 500 credit score home buyers.

I received a small settlement from freecreditreport.com for billing my credit card $90 a year about 5 years ago. They are scum! My FICO is 750, will be higher when I pay off this last credit card for $3500, I've paid off 4 of 5 so far. Credit cards are nice, but can get you in trouble if you neglect them.

Home is where the Heart is....

My credit score is... fuck the system!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Another good place is myfico.com. It's run by Fair Isaac Corporation, the company that is behind the FICO scores. While they sell scores and other products, what is very useful on this site is completely free. You can run simulations of things you anticipate doing, to see what activities might positively or negatively impact your FICO score. That is very helpful.

Managing your credit wisely is VERY important. Get the facts! If you don't know your FICO score, you should. And you can get it for free each year just by going to the Web sites of Experian, Trans Union and Equifax. Best of luck!

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

don't you get a certain number of points just for getting your name right on the form? sort of like the SAT - There is a minimum - does anyone know what that is?

beardedone - if you don't miss any payments how do your rates go up so high?

Also income to debt ratio is NOT an item that the credit beureaus can track or report snce they do NOT have your income levels. But if your I-d ratios is in the cellar then its quite obvious you will have a hard time payinf off credit cards.