Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOUR FICO

Junior Poster

Default YOUR FICO

Probably an unworthy post, but what is your FICO credit rating? Do you have good credit?

Home is where the Heart is....

I get rated on Review Boards... does that count?

But seriously... you're stroking your cock then you think, I wonder what her credit score is... LOLOLOL ROFL

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    But seriously... you're stroking your cock then you think, I wonder what her credit score is... LOLOLOL ROFL
    No, he's jerking off thinking about your credit score, then it dawns on him "Hey, maybe I could see her naked."

Alright Then.

Junior Poster

over 700 and under 750

5 Star Poster

Still high enough to get approved for a mortgage....but not high enough to get me a student loan w/o a cosigner. You tell me if that makes any kind of sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Still high enough to get approved for a mortgage....but not high enough to get me a student loan w/o a cosigner. You tell me if that makes any kind of sense at all.
    Buy the house, as you should eventually anyway, build equity, leverage the tuition from the latter.

To the original question: Mine was 740 last year, 653 last month, 632 last week, and may dip into the cautionary 500s next month. Not a wit of the dwindling digits has to do with my so-called 'credit worthiness' as it does with the formula of debt-to-income ratio. Though I've never missed or been late on a payment, circumstances in my life in recent months raised balances into the stratosphere causing some APRs to quadruple, raising payment amounts and reducing the amount of principle paid down...Thus raising balances, ramping up rates, and making payments ineffectual...and again, and again.

The credit industry is the only one that I know of that punishes the people that perform the best.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

I decided to pay off my mortgage as quickly as possible, in 10 years, although I'm sure there are those tax experts out there that recommend getting a mortgage and never paying it off!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    I get rated on Review Boards... does that count?

You guys and gals crack me up! Humor is good for the soul........ :P :P :P

Home is where the Heart is....

Junior Poster

because a mortgage is on a tangible object .. a student loan isnt

Rookie Poster

This is right up my alley as I own a mortgage company, which basically means I am unemployed.

Anyway, my FICO is 750, pulled it 3 months ago.

If you want to know what is on your credit report, go to annualcreditreport.com - do NOT go to freecreditreport.com! They have cool advertisments, but guess how they pay for them? By having you sign up for their credit monitoring service, a total bullshit waste of money. Annualcreditreport.com is the site the three main reporting bureaus use to allow you to get their once a year report for free (a government requirement).

Anyway, credit scoring is once again important in the home buying process. No more 500 credit score home buyers.

"I gotta go lift"