Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Trip to China any tips?

I'll be in Beijing and Shanghai. I know it's not Thailand, but any good tips for finding the hot ladyboys... I'd be more interested in a nice club than street walkers... I prefer to look but I'm not sure if I'll touch.

Veteran Poster

Neither are a goldmine for TGs like Thailand, in part because of the repressive government. But if you are interested in GGs as well you will be more than pleased with the number of beauties there. I prefer Beijing to Shanghai.

Junior Poster

bump, less like gg's too... but I'd like to try something exotic (specifically a tg)

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I doubt you'll find tgirls in China aka Beijing due to its conservatism (nature of the Chinese). You're chances are better if you go to Hong Kong!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    Actually, you clearly know nothing about China....
    Was that directed at me? Well, since you know much about China why didn't you be of help and post places YOU know?

I posted the info that was passed along to me just this weekend by a guy who frequents China and has an office there. That's what he said. HK is more liberal in terms of tg's where you could even find bars they hang out.

I mean, just check out Craigslist Beijing vs Shanghai vs Hong Kong.

Beijing (erotic encounter): 15 post (1 page)

http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn/search/ers/?query=t4m

Shanghai (erotic encounter): 84 post (1 page)

http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/search/ers/?query=t4m

Hong Kong (erotic encounter): 2 pages

http://hongkong.craigslist.org/search/ers/?query=t4m

And barely even two listings on the casual encounters page for Beijing and Shanghai.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by traumadoc
    Actually, you clearly know nothing about China....
    Was that directed at me? Well, since you know much about China why didn't you be of help and post places YOU know?

I posted the info that was passed along to me just this weekend by a guy who frequents China and has an office there. That's what he said. HK is more liberal in terms of tg's where you could even find bars they hang out.

I mean, just check out Craigslist Beijing vs Shanghai vs Hong Kong.

Beijing (erotic encounter): 15 post (1 page)

http://beijing.craigslist.com.cn/search/ers/?query=t4m

Shanghai (erotic encounter): 84 post (1 page)

http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/search/ers/?query=t4m

Hong Kong (erotic encounter): 2 pages

http://hongkong.craigslist.org/search/ers/?query=t4m

And barely even two listings on the casual encounters page for Beijing and Shanghai.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Actually Hara I think he is probably just a d-bag.

I was trying to be helpful. There was NO NEED to give me an attitude and act like a TRAUMAFAGOT, you know?!? lol

If I speak to the guy I hung out last weekend I'll post info's where to meet the girls.

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I was trying to be helpful. There was NO NEED to give me an attitude and act like a TRAUMAFAGOT, you know?!? lol

If I speak to the guy I hung out last weekend I'll post info's where to meet the girls.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Indeed. Seems that the trolls come out at night. Must be careful.

Exactly, and it's not like this was a pissing match where he wants to prove "he is the man/bitch" and knows more than I do. If it were true, he would have posted the info's for the guy needing help already. Instead of acting like HE never got any/stuck up fagot!

~Kisses.

HTG

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yeah it's amazing how many people on this forum open their mouths just to raise their count and obviously have very little to say.

Beijing is the least interesting of Chinese major cities fo a TG lifestyle with very little going on ... however, recently (past 5 yrs) there have been more gay clubs opening although most of these are underground. Shanghai is much more liberal and there are gay clubs and even sex shops but if you aren't Chinese your going to have a hard time finding your way around.

Hong Kong is of course, the most liberal but again for gay clubs it's not that easy - check out these links for much help:
    http://sqzm14.ust.hk/hkgay/

I've met a few Chinese TS's - but it is more discreet than many countries. Look at adultfriendfinder.com or outpersonals.com for a start, troll around the yahoo groups - the scene is getting bigger.

Good luck.
    seanchai