Junior Poster

Default Seen any recent works of this model?

Her name is Hilda and saw her a few years ago in 2 Trabssexual Gangbangers. Anything else? photos or videos? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64a_674.jpg 
Views:	1236 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	189930  

Junior Poster

Not sure you would like any recent work from her, but she does live in Seattle area and advertises in The Stranger ( a Seattle weekly paper). Her weight sure does fluctuate a lot. She is usually a decently friendly person but I do know her casually.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by icarus2112
    Not sure you would like any recent work from her, but she does live in Seattle area and advertises in The Stranger ( a Seattle weekly paper). Her weight sure does fluctuate a lot. She is usually a decently friendly person but I do know her casually
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if she has even done any work lately? If so, any leads? Thanks again.

Junior Poster

Really no idea if shes done any recent work, I did recognize her on the cover of TS gangbangers and thats the only place Ive seen any evidence of work from her, some pros on this site probably remember the name of a site that lists a ton of girls and the work they have done, I dont know right now, that site.

http://seattle.naughtynw.com/seattle...n=oid%3A187478

see Lily

Junior Poster

I'll call her. Thanks a bunch. Be well.