Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Thanks for the link bump. I'll be able to tout our discount program again:

http://grooby.com/tickets/

Get any of our sites for as little as $20 a month. No locking in to a specific site, try as many of our sites as you want, over as long a period as you want PLUS free 2 day passes to our sites.

BARGAIN.
    TASTY!
    NICE!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

So if a website doesnt increase its monthly fees to conicide with increased with running costs... i.e lets take model fees as an example....

In the UK at the moment i am having to pay models more now per scene than i was in march/april of which i have had to incorporate that cost into my sale price to the distributors i sell to.....

If the models are now charging more (due to petrol and living fees going up), how would a website still maintain a profit if they didnt increase their fee. if they told the model no we wont pay you that, then that model would not appear on that site, so that site would potentially dry up with no means of new models that people want to see.

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Veteran Poster

Seanchai Could do the unthinkable and stop updating or seeking out new Girls to photograph for the site and continue at the previous price point.

But instead of offering nothing new for the costumer Seanchai has had a slight increase in the monthly fee of his sites.

but if you knee jerk reactionaries would take the time to read his postings you would see that he has kept long standing members at the original pricing that they signed up for.

That to me screams of costumer support and recognizing the loyal customers that have been with the sites and helped make his sites what they are.

And in one posting Seanchai has even offered one poster a helping hand( No pun intended) with the rising cost's of his membership.

That is going above and beyond when it comes to customer service.