Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

meat meat meat meat and bacon

Veteran Poster

Im not really a vegatarian but I dont eat meat that often, I still like it, I just dont care for it anymore, like i used to need to have some meat with everything i ate. now i eat raw veg's and rice, alot of oatmeal, walnuts, that vegan shit,I dont even need all the salt and msg like i used to. I feel like a plant btw, like my fuckin neck can snap like a twig, but its flexible, for what its worth.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Junior Poster

most of the t-girls ive met are real meat eaters.....

still looking for a fun nyc girl for play and maybe more.I need to practice my skills

Professional Poster

It called a steady diet of rice and beans (feijoada) and a lot of other things that are considered no-nos by women in the states.

Funny how that works out isn't it?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    meat meat meat meat and bacon
    spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans & spam!

if i'm given vegan stuff i'll eat it over meat. but can't really beat a nice steak.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_exohexoh
    ....but can't really beat a nice steak.

I thought that's what all trannys do best?

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

I'm not opposed to eating meat, when you remove the factory farm, when you feed a cow its natural diet (not corn and antibiotics), when you hunt the Elk yourself, when you and your neighbors slaughter a hog, sheep, goat, turkey, whatever. etc... But the food people eat is disgusting. It's all #2 corn and petroleum mixed together in animal concentration camps the size of Los Angeles. You're not eating meat, you're eating corn disguised as flesh, and it's killing you and destroying the planet.

But I get it, its easier to talk shit at vegetarians than it is to deal with the insanity of our food systems.

As for t-girls, I think most of them eat meat, and some of us don't.

I recommend reading the Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan on this subject.

Have a great day and enjoy your food.

Junior Poster

I was a vegetarian for 3+ years and i did feel healthier but the food isnt as available as non vegan/vegetarian food and after awhile it kinda gets boring, becoming a vegetarian really opened my eyes to other foods that i never thought i could eat.

it does become a bit of a hassle aftr a while. i eat what i crave which includes meat.

But give the option between a real burger or a veggie burger, id choose the veggie burger. i still prefer vegetarian food but i do love meat too.

Luna

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    I'm not opposed to eating meat, when you remove the factory farm, when you feed a cow its natural diet (not corn and antibiotics), when you hunt the Elk yourself, when you and your neighbors slaughter a hog, sheep, goat, turkey, whatever. etc... But the food people eat is disgusting. It's all #2 corn and petroleum mixed together in animal concentration camps the size of Los Angeles. You're not eating meat, you're eating corn disguised as flesh, and it's killing you and destroying the planet.

But I get it, its easier to talk shit at vegetarians than it is to deal with the insanity of our food systems.

As for t-girls, I think most of them eat meat, and some of us don't.

I recommend reading the Omnivores Dilemma by Michael Pollan on this subject.

Have a great day and enjoy your food.
    You're definitely a west coast girl.