Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Thanks, Ecstatic. It looks like the higher I climb in this HA stratosphere, the better company I seem to find myself surrounded by.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

Congrats RG4M on your posting milestones! I'll send you a new jelly vibrator for your achievement award...Congrats!

Home is where the Heart is....

Professional Poster

here goes 500, I'm about 1/8 of the way there.

Professional Poster

oh and i'm a veteran now! Thats cool.

Junior Poster

The post count numbers on many members are amazing , i have been here a couple years and have barely over 100 and I see some people knock down 100 or more within a week , Congrats Real your avatar is one of my favorites and gold category is the top of the pyramid !

Gold Poster

Lick: Thank you very much. The new jelly vibrator was the reason I went for the 4000 post mark ... Is it the new Sony model, by the way?

jniowa: You'll get there. Don't forget, veteran status allows you full use of the commissary. You can't beat that.

JelenaCD: Thanks for the congrats, Jelena. Your posting is extra special given our history of political jousting in the past, so yes, I'm flattered, and also very grateful. ... I did some quick checking and my post numbers work out to a paltry two-and-a-half posts per day. I think the only thing one can take from that is that I'm loyal. I do have a life, though. Hee-hee.
    My avatar is obviously L.A's lovely Madison, and I am far from the only one here who utilizes it. She is one of the coolest persons anywhere. She is gorgeous, and really knows how to party, she does.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein