Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "NO HOMO"

Default "NO HOMO"

I am so sick of this when i hear it.
    What do you all think of it?
    Its the latest manefestation of gay hatred in american and im afraid once again my race is at the forefront of it.
    Why is it so ok to be front and center with gay hatred?
    People should start saying "no-hetero" or "no-breeder" or something stupid like that.
    Its sickening.
    You will have some black person say that and then complain about the racist attacks Obama is receiving in the same breath.
    Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: "NO HOMO"

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you black or something yourself? Because that was a ignorant statement if I ever heard one.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    WTF is that supposed to mean? Are you black or something yourself? Because that was a ignorant statement if I ever heard one.
    yea, i was kinda with him till he said that.
    not cool.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Yeah I am black and EVERYTIME I hear that stupid shit its from some dumb ass ......
    Thats why I said it!
    I am 100 percent real with things and i try to come correct everytime.
    Somebody needs to say the shit I say....everyone is thinking it anyways.
    Im so tired of ignorant people being defended......

I better go to sleep .........
    See what happens when your not training?

im sorry but this is quite a comedic way of seeing it, (i guess it would be considered dark comedy here).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RUCbPvP5H9k

Free Spirit without a Spirit

Well that's actually a true statement, but it could be more accurate & encompassing.

Figuring out the thought process of (enter subject of insult here) is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE!

Better?

Back on topic:

When Hamlet's mother was asked for comment on the "Play within a Play", she said "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

It's been my experience through the years that those who complain the loudest & longest about homosexuals are usually those who have the biggest doubts about their own sexuality. They just need a little help figuring it out. So the next time you see some bozo open his mouth to dis the "fags", just remember that he's really looking for somebody to fill it up with jizz. Give him a wink & a knowing smile. If nothing else, perhaps the other guys that he was trying to impress will get the picture.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

[quote="Solitary Brother"]I am so sick of this when i hear it.
    What do you all think of it?
    Its the latest manefestation of gay hatred in american and im afraid once again my race is at the forefront of it.
    Why is it so ok to be front and center with gay hatred?
    People should start saying "no-hetero" or "no-breeder" or something stupid like that.
    Its sickening.
    You will have some black person say that and then complain about the racist attacks Obama is receiving in the same breath.
    Figuring out the thought process of black people is like a cat chasing its tail..........FUTILE![/quo

"no homo" is just a ghetto slang way of sayin "im not gay or anything but im about 2 say somethin kinda gay...." thats all. You my friend sound like a babbling bigot closet fag idiot. Just Shut up. Its not that serious. Do really believe only blacks say it? You need to get out more.

asshole.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Hadn't heard that expression yet, but I would feel safe in saying that
    the entire Black community isn't homophobic or transphobic.

But it's good to check and regulate bigotry and hatred wherever it rears
    it's ugly head, even when it is from your own race.