Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Why does everyone want the world to be a nice place? I honestly think if you take some shit someone types on a msg board to heart you better learn to reinforce yourself and be stronger. Its a computer. If someone calls me anything I'll either do the same in return or laugh at that shit. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve laugh and say fuck it.

Were fuckin typing to each other.

I didnt read this entire thread

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination
    Why does everyone want the world to be a nice place? I honestly think if you take some shit someone types on a msg board to heart you better learn to reinforce yourself and be stronger. Its a computer. If someone calls me anything I'll either do the same in return or laugh at that shit. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve laugh and say fuck it.

Were fuckin typing to each other.

I didnt read this entire thread
    You are from Philly right? It shows. The opening line in my post establishes that this is the internet. And it was posted to the ladies. Fucking Filthadelphia people. Priceless.

Been putting ignorant trannies and chasers in their place since 1990

Veteran Poster

lol you wimp. ahahahahaha I knew you established it. But if you established the fact your fuckin whining and lookin at a monitor (In your case probably for...ever) then why the fuck are you gettin so hurt. Once again i didnt read your crybaby thread I just wanted to tell you to cheer up. So heres me saying it again, Whiny. Go Wipe your tears with your keyboard. Who loves ya?

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination
    lol you wimp. ahahahahaha I knew you established it. But if you established the fact your fuckin whining and lookin at a monitor (In your case probably for...ever) then why the fuck are you gettin so hurt. Once again i didnt read your crybaby thread I just wanted to tell you to cheer up. So heres me saying it again, Whiny. Go Wipe your tears with your keyboard. Who loves ya?
    Just like I said. Philly, the city of jackasses.

Been putting ignorant trannies and chasers in their place since 1990