Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YOU ...........

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    can I play too?

please feel free at any time
    just member ... no names
    fine here goes:

You wishy washy nationality sometimes Irish in an ad sometimes Polish in an ad sometimes Italian in an ad but never what you truly are and should be proud of HISPANIC in an ad only seeing clients you think you can control hydrogen peroxide plus crayola yellow number 5 hair dyeing only hang out with chicks less attractive than you to make yourself look better entourage rocking myspace to grab a man craigslist to grab a bill payment eros to pay your rent screw magazine/village voice to buy your size 11 manola blahniks advertising Seabisquit Man O War Black Stallion weave wearing Frodo from Lord of the rings hobbit foot having eyelashes from walmart nails from target toe polish from duane read nail polish from home depot expo wearing Yankees away game grey tooth having generic vaseline and America's Choice paper towels next to the mattress on the floor in the guestroom aka your workroom having Lennox Lewis knockout punch on asscheeks bruised glutes after a botched silicone injection sportin titanium corset/girdle buying Red Bull mixed with smirnoff mixed with orange juice mixed with a hormone shot mixed with a nickel bag of 8 times recut 90% baking soda 10% coke snortin & sippin muhfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I have no idea who/what this is about, but all I can think of is 'poo-poo head', so it is certainly out of my league.

I'll just spectate.

opcorn

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Silver Poster

i see that black dick sucking anal wart spreading dryed up fried up burnt up ass 37 dollar fagg whore has not responded ... good to see you know your place !!!!!!!!!

Silver Poster

shame you suck dick for half a hit of crack ... at least be a fab crackhead and suck the dick for an eight ball gezz

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    i see that black dick sucking anal wart spreading dryed up fried up burnt up ass 37 dollar fagg whore has not responded ... good to see you know your place !!!!!!!!!
    *WHEW!*

It's good to know she ain't talkin' 'bout me (I charge 38 dollars!).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Sounds like you had a bad day also?

Home is where the Heart is....

Veteran Poster

whoisitwhoisitwhoisit????????

Silver Poster

thats for me to know and you to very soon find out if pussy fag steps up to the plate ... she knows who she is

Veteran Poster

Ahahahahahahaahahahaha Mimi and Jwbl killed that shit. I could see Cartman in the southpark movie unleashin his terrets (syndrome?). Funny stuff.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Junior Poster

we need jesus! haha