Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I beat JWBL as most hated man on HA once again.
    You've been the front runner for the 2 years I've been here, and the race hasn't been close, even with NightRider around.
    Whatever happened to NightRider anyway? Don't see him posting anymore.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Whatever happened to NightRider anyway? Don't see him posting anymore.
    He was part of the mass culling at the end of January.

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis. Strap yourself with dynamite and come get me, or shut the fuck up.

I work five days a week. Please RSVP for an appointment of vengeance. You can find me there.

Have we ever met, I lived in Mpls for 7 and 1/2 yrs. I went to the 90's all the time and know many people there and was very well know.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis. Strap yourself with dynamite and come get me, or shut the fuck up.

I work five days a week. Please RSVP for an appointment of vengeance. You can find me there.

Have we ever met, I lived in Mpls for 7 and 1/2 yrs. I went to the 90's all the time and know many people there and was very well know.
    Hi Julie, no we've never met that I recall. I've been here (The 90's) since December 1997, I'm the guy in charge of the lights/sound/video. If I was in-house at night when you were down here I was probably hiding out in a DJ booth. I know Hara, Allanah, and Gia Darling have all been here before, but I didn't see any of those girls either.

I've read some of your posts on the forum, so you're not a stranger to me, nice to see you. If you wanna know what any of the characters here at the club are currently up to, I'll check back on this thread later.

Junior Poster

Honda, why don't you leave Vicki alone and stop talking about her, you dumb stalker? You deserve to have your ass kicked.

Platinum Poster

Message to the trolls:

My name is Jeff Anderson, I work primarily at the Gay90's nightclub in Minneapolis.
    Just ask for Jeff the jizzmopper...although he prefers to be addressed by his professional title, which is 'Gloryhole Sanitation Engineer'...and don't forget to tip the tardbot, because jizzmopping stalkers need to earn a living like the rest of us...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why Doesn't Vicki Richter Post Here?

This is just good, clean fun, but I wonder. She use to post here nearly everyday. Could it be:

1: She told a moderator he was a fuckin retard via pm

2: She wondered about why Joanna Jett hadn't recieved a phone call in two years

3: She has some anonymous strangers cum in her eye and can't type

4: She wrongly accused Danielle Foxxx of date raping her, publicly posted about it, and doesn't think that's a big deal

5: She was banned from the forum

Reason 4 Funny as hell, Reason 2 Funny as hell, Reason 1 Funny as hell.

Why you people no got sense of humors? I love Vicki, Her and Danielle were some of the first Ts women that made me realize I Dont care, They turn me on and nothing else matters. Plus shes got a waist and some hips and a matchin ass Id love to hold on and pound away.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Message to the trolls:

Hi Julie, no we've never met that I recall. I've been here (The 90's) since December 1997, I'm the guy in charge of the lights/sound/video. If I was in-house at night when you were down here I was probably hiding out in a DJ booth. I know Hara, Allanah, and Gia Darling have all been here before, but I didn't see any of those girls either.

I've read some of your posts on the forum, so you're not a stranger to me, nice to see you. If you wanna know what any of the characters here at the club are currently up to, I'll check back on this thread later.

I am surprised I dont know you. I was very well know at the club. A lot of the girls worked for me also. Shamika still there, and Morgan is she still around?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Shamika is still around, I'm not sure about Morgan. Cee Cee just got fired (heh). The regular line-up is still Nina, Roxy and Camille, I don't know if you met Monica. I haven't watched the show in years, but I did just have to yell at some of the girls during the parade.

"Get your ass off that banister, it's not meant to hold that much weight!"

Professional Poster

"Get your ass off that banister, it's not meant to hold that much weight!"

What the fuck does that mean?

Also Cee Cee has not worked at the 90's in about 4-5 years, she left when her health was poor.