Gold Poster

Default Your 1st Bloow Job...

Frank gave a great idea for a new thread. Since we've talked about the best BJ we've given and the best we received, let's talk about the FIRST BJ we've given and/or received. I know the first time is usually the most memorable so let's talk about it!!! Ladies I want to hear from you as well.

My first BJ that I gave was quite a memorable expierence. It was in 1978. There was no internet then so any Female clothes I wanted had to be purchased in person. I finally got up the nerve after many practice sessions. I went to an upscale Department store. Picked out a gorgeous 6 metal strap garterbelt, pink panties & then to the hosiery section. In those days the Nylons were behind the counter so you had to ask the sales lady for them. I requested Hanes Walking Sheer, 11L in black. Got 6 pairs.
    I then raced home to try my new pretties on. Admired myself in front of my full lenght mirror & then decided to go to the Adult bookstore that had glory holes as I just knew I was going to suck my first cock.
    I was in a booth watching a movie starring Sulka. My pants were down & I was just so incredibly HOT! A guy entered the booth next to me. He was watching me & then slid his hard cock thru the hole. I froze!
    I then reached down & massaged it in my hands. Hard, warm & so sexy! I then got on my knees, feeling my garters tugging at my Nylons. Here was my dream come true, staring me right in the face. I then kissed the head & slid it into my warm hot moist mouth. I was trembling I was so excited! I must have been doing a good job as he thrust his cum filled balls thru also. I cupped them in my hands as I sucked his gorgeous cock for all it was worth!
    I must say that in my lust I forgot the end result. His cock exploded in my mouth. I never missed a beat & swallowed the whole load! Never thought I would do that but it just seemed so natural.
    That was years ago & I have sucked so many cocks since then that I can't possibly count them all!
    I just love getting all dolled up & sucking cock!

Nothing beats a great pair of legs, especially encased in NYLONS!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Your 1st Bloow Job...

This thread needs more action.