Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default For all of you that thought the Iphone was a joke.

Yesterday they released the new iphone that takes advantage of AT&T's new 3g network.
    This means the iphone is much faster now.
    But the real good news is the IPHONE APP STORE which has many new programs you can buy for your phone and free ones too.
    Some are one that you girls use such as AIM.
    This means you dont have to lug around a computer AND a cellphone anymore since you can talk,email and instant message on your phone now.
    A word to the wise businesswomen out there.

Rookie Poster

A shame that their 3g network only covers about 10% of the US.

and all the money u spent to get it from now to then , lmfao....good luck with that

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I've never understood the addiction that American people (Many cultures, really, but Americans in particular) have for their damned pocket phones. I finally caved and got one at the behest of friends, family, and the dotcommunists, and in the two years that I had it I don't think I used it more than a dozen times (Including times when it couldn't get a signal in Center City Philadelphia).

I've seen people chattering on the damn things with nary a breath in between calls, read of how people die in fiery wrecks because they are texting to their friends in the car behind them at high speeds, and now Maryland is funding cell-phone sniffing dogs to ferret them out of the prison system. Jeez!

Now, this AIM stuff actually seems useful, as well as other internet functions, particularly for business people (Including the gurls).

The only time in two years that my electric paperweight seemed to have any value was when I happened to call a well-known gurl and she said "Wait...Are you in the barrrrr?".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

Ahh balls to the I-phone. Any smartphone can do that.

What the I phone can't do is have a random piece of music as it's ring tone. OR be used as a modem for ones computer lets face it no way a 4 inch screen can be as good at the web as a 14 inch laptop.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

No MMS means I won't be buying one.

I refuse to be on the road and not get my random sexy pics from Jen Justice, Jen Paris.................etc.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

The I Phone 3G is pretty bad ass.

It does lack a couple of things like MMS (picture messaging), Video and a camera above 2 megapixels, and voice dialing, but the MMS and voice dialing can and in fact will be taken care of with 3rd party apps.

The only thing about it is, The I-Phone does cost a minimum of $70 a month to have it on your account.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Did it ever get the ability to cut-n-paste?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Nokia N96 here I come

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

...lets face it no way a 4 inch screen can be as good at the web as a 14 inch laptop.
    The truth will out: Size truly =DOES= matter.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell