Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default TAKE CONTROL OF ME !!!!

a show i did here in cincy

along with the one in show time thread

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You should get in contact with our club if you want to perform in Minneapolis. That was a great performance.

rparker39@msn.com

That's the General Manager, or whatever his title is right now. Tell him Little Jeff knows ya.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    You should get in contact with our club if you want to perform in Minneapolis. That was a great performance.

rparker39@msn.com

That's the General Manager, or whatever his title is right now. Tell him Little Jeff knows ya.
    why thank you that was very sweet of you

Very Sexy!!!!!!!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by barefootjoe69
    Very Sexy!!!!!!!!
    YA KNOW WHAT CAN I SAY ??? LOL I TRY

Rookie Poster

Is there no end to this fucking garbage.

Been putting ignorant trannies and chasers in their place since 1990

Junior Poster

Seems you joined this forum on June 22, solely to act obnoxious and rude. Also seems, you get a kick out of it. Otherwise, why would someone who dislikes a group of people, specifically join that very group of people! From the above obervation, I gather that you get your jollies when some one/others cuss you out and humilates you since I see your posts are being ignored but you still keep posting.

Will that make you a masochist who can't find satisfaction so goes from one Forum to the next insulting people he has never met? Are you that deranged?

If you think you found the right partner in me, you are mistaken. I may post one more message to you then I'll ignore you just like others.

By the way, if you WERE totally honest, you'd pick a more suitable screen name. Rude, abrasive and obnoxious people always blame it on their "honesty" or "frankness". No buddy, you are just an unpleasant man, that is all.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cam22001

Seems you joined this forum on June 22, solely to act obnoxious and rude. Also seems, you get a kick out of it. Otherwise, why would someone who dislikes a group of people, specifically join that very group of people! From the above obervation, I gather that you get your jollies when some one/others cuss you out and humilates you since I see your posts are being ignored but you still keep posting.

Will that make you a masochist who can't find satisfaction so goes from one Forum to the next insulting people he has never met? Are you that deranged?

If you think you found the right partner in me, you are mistaken. I may post one more message to you then I'll ignore you just like others.

By the way, if you WERE totally honest, you'd pick a more suitable screen name. Rude, abrasive and obnoxious people always blame it on their "honesty" or "frankness". No buddy, you are just an unpleasant man, that is all.
    Look u cock chasing trannie ass lickin motherfucker. You dont know who I really am so mind your fucking business. There is only one person on this board that I'm unpleasant towards and its for damm good reason. So captain save an obnoxious trannie, butt the fuck outta my posts. Or be humiliated and destroyed. Read my sig line bitch. I destroy ass kissing chasers too.

Silver Poster

Thank you ....

and before i begin to respond to your comment i would just like to say that
    i enjoy doing shows... i am talented ... i am beautiful ... and i have a great body i love to show off ... Now I do get booked in my hometown Chicago at one of the hottest night clubs ...regularly so there is no garbage there especially when former national title holders are who i are my co workers
    so this guy total honesty has made bout 15 posts .... funny how he has come on so shortly after that last guy i got banned antiasskisser and hey are both very obnoxious names so not as obnoxious as echumundu his screen name before he was banned under that one too
    and funny being the piece of trash that i am
    a.) i have been a CONSISTENT member of this board for a year now ...or almost close to a year
    b.) have gotten him banned NOT ONCE but TWICE !!!!
    c.) and he still is following my post making obnoxious post in my threads

so don't even bother posting again to the depressed faggot has self esteem issues that have to do with him being either molested as a child ,... made fun of in school (even by the teachers ) , and deprived of internet access due to the fact he was so big untill recently he could onl move so his mommy could fix his bed pan ....

so do like Aylssa says

PAY IT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sin_007_164.jpg 
Views:	1169 
Size:	770.2 KB 
ID:	188090  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique

Thank you ....

and before i begin to respond to your comment i would just like to say that
    i enjoy doing shows... i am talented ... i am beautiful ... and i have a great body i love to show off ... Now I do get booked in my hometown Chicago at one of the hottest night clubs ...regularly so there is no garbage there especially when former national title holders are who i are my co workers
    so this guy total honesty has made bout 15 posts .... funny how he has come on so shortly after that last guy i got banned antiasskisser and hey are both very obnoxious names so not as obnoxious as echumundu his screen name before he was banned under that one too
    and funny being the piece of trash that i am
    a.) i have been a CONSISTENT member of this board for a year now ...or almost close to a year
    b.) have gotten him banned NOT ONCE but TWICE !!!!
    c.) and he still is following my post making obnoxious post in my threads

so don't even bother posting again to the depressed faggot has self esteem issues that have to do with him being either molested as a child ,... made fun of in school (even by the teachers ) , and deprived of internet access due to the fact he was so big untill recently he could onl move so his mommy could fix his bed pan ....

so do like Aylssa says

PAY IT
    WHATEVER. You dont know me. You thinik you do but you dont. BUT YOU WILL.