Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default A day at the beach with my sister.

Well it's been a while since I posted some pics of me, longer still since I started a thread. So what the heck.

These are pics from a day I spent with my sister at North Avenue beach. She was all hyped up for us to pretend we were in Hawaii. A sort of little "staycation" I have been on for the last few weeks. The first pic is on this bridge over Lake shore drive to the beach. The second one is a picture of my little sister. I would be quite happy to look more like her. The thing I like least about these is my hairstyle or total lack there of. OTOH without having to worry about that I could just get wet and not give a crap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07112008026_4_168.jpg 
Views:	4647 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	188276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07112008006_1_520.jpg 
Views:	4645 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	188277  

5 Star Poster

We built a pretty darn big sand castle. It was about 2.5 feet tall and 5ft square at it's base. Then here's a pic of me looking annoyed at not being able to find my goddammed glasses.

In accordance with tranny protocol I need t brag on my $600 Gucci framed prescription glasses. The lenses are "transitions lenses" which change tint in reaction to sunlight, they are also very light and scratch resistant. I should know I have dropped and stepped on them so much and they haven't scratched at all. Or can one only brag on how much glasses cost if they aren't prescription?

Name:	my_glasses_243.jpg 
Views:	4611 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	188279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07112008031_201.jpg 
Views:	4602 
Size:	534.8 KB 
ID:	188280  

5 Star Poster

Well ta ta for now from Chicago.

I also shot a few minutes of video that I will put on youtube. Nothing sexy just my nerdy ass using the waves on the water and the sands of the beach to try and explain some concepts from Quantum Theory (which is most of what my channel is about).

Name:	07112008030_4_205.jpg 
Views:	4614 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	188281  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    nobody gives a fuck...you should be more like an ostrich and bury your head in that sand...matter of fact, you should go even further and bury your whole fucking body!
    LOL ohh that was a kiki, I am gagging. Is that Urkel in a bikini? She wonders why she only gets 2-3 calls a week, you do the math? She should of spent the 600 bucks on some BODY, weave and a one-piece with tummy support.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    nobody gives a fuck...you should be more like an ostrich and bury your head in that sand...matter of fact, you should go even further and bury your whole fucking body!
    LOL ohh that was a kiki, I am gagging. Is that Urkel in a bikini? She wonders why she only gets 2-3 calls a week, you do the math? She should of spent the 600 bucks on some BODY, weave and a one-piece with tummy support.
    LOL, this is the one arguing on the 2 and 3 calls thing
    well Julee, agreed, nuff said

Betwixt & Between Me

Great pics, Brenda. Keep them coming. Just ignore the comments from the nattering nabobs of negativism that abound here. re pic #1 I recognize that: it's the same highway Balki and cousin Larry drove along to get to their new home in Chicago.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Thanks for sharing...

I like the little slice of life shots folks are sharing every once in a while. Just nice to see folks doing their thing.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Rookie Poster

Really nice pictures, thank you for sharing with us it is much appreciated.

I hope you had a great time, you look wonderful.

Moon

Junior Poster

oh ma goodness

5 Star Poster

@thx1138, Nicole

Thanks for the complement.

Yeah ol lake shore drive along with the lake street L is the most used Chicagoland road in movies.

LOL "nantering nabobs..." eh. My favorite president sure was quotable. (oops that was Nixon's Veep who said that.)

@the nabobs

Your calling video's I made from school "drag" and your rather colorful, sharp, and polished reading skills lead me to only one conclusion. You are a butch queen. So tell me butch queen which house do you belong to?

The other two. Right girls. Shouldn't you have been on E trade managing your stocks and bonds and other assets which unlike handbags and shoes you can sell latter and make money off of? I mean really. Your kind of people like to talk about being street smart yet you get screwed over by "the man" early and often.

IMHO the most street smart people are attorney's. They make money hand over fist. If you cross them they don't get cousin joey and his gang after you they get the city/state/feds after you. Last but not least what they do was legal. I have just had that on my mind and needed to say it.

So tell me Julie with the 130 IQ you bragged on a few months back.... why aren't you owning your own law firm or something legal? Such a smart, funny, beautiful successful TS woman as yourself should have a second and third hustle just because you could. Do you really wish to tell me the BS that as a prostitute you make more money than most lawyers, doctors, truck drivers who own their own rig, and Gia Darling? (15 dates *$300/date*52 weeks/year= 234,000/year! Bull shit )

I don't believe in soft talking people like those two when a boot to the ass will do so much more for them.

THE GREATEST PROOF AGAINST YOU IS THAT YOU TOOK A QUESTION THAT WAS GENERAL. "HOW MUCH SEX DOES THE AVERAGE GIRL ON HA HAVE" AND MADE IT PERSONAL. YOU TOOK MY NUMBER AS BEING ABOUT ME INSTEAD OF A GENERAL OBSERVATION, AN AVERAGE NUMBER BASED ON THE ALL LADIES I KNOW SOME WHO HAVE MUCH MORE AND OTHERS WHO HAVE MUCH LESS. A BELL CURVE DISTRIBUTION. APPARENTLY THEY NEVER TAUGHT YOU DUMB ASS THAT IN THE GIFTED PROGRAM ! WELL DID THEY MALCOLM? OR WERE YO SU BUSY SUCKING DICK YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO LEARN SOMETHING USEFUL.

OH AND BY THE WAY YOUR BS ABOUT HOW MANY CLIENTS YOU HAVE ENFORCES A VERY BAD STEROTYPE OF TRANSSEXUAL SEX WORKERS. IM SURE YOU MUST GET A PCR DNA AIDS TEST EVERY WEEK AT THAT RATE. RIGHT? IF NOT, EVEN IF YOU USE CONDOMS YOU ARE BEING VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!

I have had enough of this. Form here on in you are on my own internal mental "Ignore list". Have a nice life. You don't have Brenda to kick around any more.

phfft.-$20,000/year in AIDS/Herpes medication I'm sure