Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default I would love to see you all on Secondlife

I really would. I would love to see you ladies roaming around on your islands with some of these men on here you adore (or loathe) actually doing things with them (or to them). It would be interesting to watch all of these guys who barely ever see a true transgendered female suddenly interacting with them on a daily basis, buying them clothes, cars, homes, etc. for their satisfaction. It would be comical to watch a few women on here compete nightly for linden currency via their own clubs and the events they're promoting on a particular night.

I know the losers and non pc literate (mainly their pc's suck ass equipment wise so they'll downplay secondlife by saying it sucks so they dont feel left out) will say oh Johnny secondlife is boring or it's too expensive but do you, haters always find a reason to hate.

Still it would be veryyyyyyyy interesting to watch some of you parade around on it day to day.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I must be a "loser" or "non PC-literate" because I have never even heard of Second Life. What is it?

Fork 'andles

Veteran Poster

Is it another harry potter world for computer nerds to retreat to, Tribek?

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

So I've just googled it and it actually seems pretty interesting; I'll have to explore it further...

Fork 'andles

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It would be like a dysfunctional Sesame Street, but Bert and Ernie would move off the virtual block eventually because none of us would show up for their garden parties.

Not that there is anything wrong with garden parties. . . Or so I'm told. . .

Noooo way, I tried it and I kept running into walls, lakes and I just couldn't stand running into people with tails or someone getting wiped in the middle of the street.

5 Star Poster

does second life work with Mac or Linux? Because the only windows I have available is Vista which sucks ass on practically any computer on the market. I refuse to use it unless it's necessary.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Second Life is just goofy. I was in for two days, and it's just odd. There's really nothing to do there. I think I still have a half constructed house somewhere, but then I realized "this is really stupid".

Junior Poster

my sig other has 2 business on 2L and owns and rents land
    she loves it and makes her $$ on it

i find it silly people pay real $$ for pretend clothes, homes, sex ........ i prefer wow

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

try giving it another shot to those of you willing but not satisfied at 1st, it takes a few hours to get the movements and camera angles down but once you have it, you're good

to those of you that simply wanted to reply and say "oh it sucks it sucks it sucks"? Hi Haters

p.s. the tranny clubs with chicks walking around with 20" cocks is hilarious, the guys flock to them and the bedrooms are quite comical to watch when full

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ