Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default And anoher one bites the dust !!!!!!

This man is a rip off and a thief . I set up an appointment with this man that claimed to be 36 over the phone ... when i got there he she it whatever ... was running around in a wig cap with a bra that gave out on him years ago ... I proceeded into the bathroom where there was kitty litter all over the floor !!!
    The body was terrible HUGE stomach and flat long slabs of skin that hung to the mid section of his her it's belly button where a botched breast job had once been ...
    then it put on a wig that looked nothing like the picture (the wig that is ,... but nor did she ) and an out of date wedding / bridal honey moon type negligee and this is when i began to ponder what is going on here ... so i stood up and she had a switch blade in her hand and demanded the money from me speaking of some cable or light bill she had to pay so i began to run for the door and there she had all the locks locked so it was very hard to escape i dropped my walet and deactivated my credit cards as soon as i got outside !!!!

before i could get to my car she was screaming to me all types of faggots and mother fuckers ... now is this really the low class prostitute you want to have a session with ??? what has the world come to???

ANY WAY BE WARNED OF THIS OLD WORN OUT PROSTITUTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	324210618_687.jpg 
Views:	1768 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	188218  

Silver Poster

Wrong.

Very funny, but wrong.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    Wrong.

Very funny, but wrong.

LOVELY

Junior Poster

Mimi are you saying that you were paying for sex with a TS prostitute? I'm not being shady I just do not understand this post. How did you wind up with this person? Again, I mean no disrespect I am simply trying to figure out what this is about.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    Mimi are you saying that you were paying for sex with a TS prostitute? I'm not being shady I just do not understand this post. How did you wind up with this person? Again, I mean no disrespect I am simply trying to figure out what this is about.

no i found this post lol in the city of chicagos craigs list

Gold Poster

That sounds too crazy to be real.

Silver Poster

I keep tryin to help dumb, don't know muthafuckas,

Stupid rookies need to stay off of Craigslist.

Veteran's Only.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

What the hell? Why did you take the time to write that?... to give us nightmares or something?

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Junior Poster

Default Re: And anoher one bites the dust !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    This man is a rip off and a thief . I set up an appointment with this man that claimed to be 36 over the phone ... when i got there he she it whatever ... was running around in a wig cap with a bra that gave out on him years ago ... I proceeded into the bathroom where there was kitty litter all over the floor !!!
    The body was terrible HUGE stomach and flat long slabs of skin that hung to the mid section of his her it's belly button where a botched breast job had once been ...
    then it put on a wig that looked nothing like the picture (the wig that is ,... but nor did she ) and an out of date wedding / bridal honey moon type negligee and this is when i began to ponder what is going on here ... so i stood up and she had a switch blade in her hand and demanded the money from me speaking of some cable or light bill she had to pay so i began to run for the door and there she had all the locks locked so it was very hard to escape i dropped my walet and deactivated my credit cards as soon as i got outside !!!!

before i could get to my car she was screaming to me all types of faggots and mother fuckers ... now is this really the low class prostitute you want to have a session with ??? what has the world come to???

ANY WAY BE WARNED OF THIS OLD WORN OUT PROSTITUTE
    Well, dont you expect that time to time

5 Star Poster

LMAO