Professional Poster

Default http://www.Shemaleexotica.com down?

I can't reach the site since yesterday. Is it me or is the site actually down?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

We are experiencing
    Tech difficulties

Should be up today

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Thanks for the info Allanah, I'm a happy member now of your site! What I really love about you is how you look very different in almost all sets but on every set 1 thing is the same and that's the fact that you look beautiful on every one of them!

Professional Poster

Any news when the site will be up again?

Professional Poster

I read this from Allanah:

Hi Everyone.

Before everyone is ready to burn me at the stake, I would like to explain a few things.

I am having my site re-done- IT IS NOT CLOSED. In fact Atlas Multi Midea, who handles many of the top XXX gg stars as clients and Gia Darling, http://www.sex-sells.com/, will be taking running and re-doing my site in about a month. It is int he process as I write this.

ShemaleExotica is a BIG site, and a complete redesign, with new features, will take a month to complete. It's a very large project, but it will be MUCH improved.

In the meantime, the site is not shut down- the server company I am with has tech issues they are trying to resolve. During this transition period I am without a webmaster, since it has been nearly impossible to fine a realible person, so I am doing it all myself.

THE SITE IS NOT CLOSED DOWN. THE SERVER COMPANY HAS PROMISED ME IT WILL BE FIXED WITHIN 48 HOURS. I WILL PRO-RATE
    THE MEMBERS.
    What does pro-rate mean?

What does pro-rate mean?
    In very basic terminology: If you pay for ten days of service and can't get two days of service in that period, the merchant 'prorates' your account for the amount of downtime, in short extending your service or crediting you the amount of downtime value.

As a service provider, the dotcom I work with has done this on occasion whenever there is an issue with a server or account that we feel is our responsibility.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Thanks for the info BeardedOne, I'm afraid I'm out of luck then because I cancelled my membership two days ago after I heard nothing from Allanah, not in this thread and not via the PM I sent her. I already got a confirmation from ccbill with the cancel. I had to cancel because I had no idea how the site would be down and if it was ever gonna go up again

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Panic on the streets of London. Panic on the streets of Birmingham.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Professional Poster

Why So Serious?

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

I wonder to myself. Could life ever be sane again. The Leeds side streets that you slip down.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."