Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok, back to jerking off everyone...half the people who are into shemales probably wouldnt be into em as much if the taboo factor was removed...so its probably in the girls best interest to keep these bright ideas in the heads of some perverts...

lets be honest, trannys will never be accepted in mainstream society and wont have sitcoms and series just like redheads and midgets wont...nothing wrong with either of em but society wont ever feel comfy around either...

Quote Originally Posted by dageekindapink
    ok, back to jerking off everyone...half the people who are into shemales probably wouldnt be into em as much if the taboo factor was removed...so its probably in the girls best interest to keep these bright ideas in the heads of some perverts...

lets be honest, trannys will never be accepted in mainstream society and wont have sitcoms and series just like redheads and midgets wont...nothing wrong with either of em but society wont ever feel comfy around either...
    Normally I would excuse ignorance like this and respect your point of view but being that you don't have very many posts I'm going to assume that you're new to THIS world and the best thing for me to do is probably just point out a few things that you may be unaware of.

First off, it was only a few years ago that "society" didn't want to see the regular gay male or female character on television. It wasn't too long ago that people were complaining about Ellen DeGeneres's character coming out of the closet on her show.

There are several of gay characters on television now and entire shows that are based on these characters.

Also there have been two television shows that I know of that have been the transsexual version of The Bachelorette. So when you say something like that I have to say that I have to think that you're just Ill-informed.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Gold Poster

ok, back to jerking off everyone...half the people who are into shemales probably wouldnt be into em as much if the taboo factor was removed...so its probably in the girls best interest to keep these bright ideas in the heads of some perverts....
    Speak for yourself, not all guys on here look at then as some kind of fetish.

1.LI love Lucy-Lucille Ball(redhead)

2.Different Strokes-Gary Coleman(midget)

dafame is trying make a constructive thread here for a change,why bring that kind of negativity and hatred in here. We know you think lowly of transsexuals can you move along please,i think there is a big penis transsexual thread below this one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    ok, back to jerking off everyone...half the people who are into shemales probably wouldnt be into em as much if the taboo factor was removed...so its probably in the girls best interest to keep these bright ideas in the heads of some perverts....
    Speak for yourself, not all guys on here look at then as some kind of fetish.

1.LI love Lucy-Lucille Ball(redhead)

2.Different Strokes-Gary Coleman(midget)

dafame is trying make a constructive thread here for a change,why bring that kind of negativity and hatred in here. We know you think lowly of transsexuals can you move along please,i think there is a big penis transsexual thread below this one for you.

Good looking out Legend

how sad that u applaud legend...read his posts, see his stature here then decide if u wanna be in his corner...next...

while half of what i said was tongue in cheek...i do think its not an opinion that should be hastily dismissed as ignorant or offensive...i rather think it can stimulate interesting conversation on whether transgendered people tend to garner fetish types of relationships (be they one nite stands or longer ones)...i think youlle get many girls to opine as i have concluded that its pretty much all the closet gay boys and the thrill seekers...while many here protest to love the third gender, not be into the cock, blah blah...us smart folk into the scene and not born yesterday know the real deal...

hey, u can differ with me or object to my callous attitude, but at least recognize the validity of the opinion and in the very least see the attempt at humor with the ginger kids style comment that obviously went over that retard legends head, as expected...i cant fuckin believe he listed lucie and gary, fuckin hilarious how stupid that fuckin kid is...thank god i didnt mention cripples or hede mention timmy...

have a pleasant day...

Veteran Poster

oh, and by the way legend, Gary Coleman is not a midget

Gold Poster

how sad that u applaud legend...read his posts, see his stature here then decide if u wanna be in his corner...next...

while half of what i said was tongue in cheek...i do think its not an opinion that should be hastily dismissed as ignorant or offensive...i rather think it can stimulate interesting conversation on whether transgendered people tend to garner fetish types of relationships (be they one nite stands or longer ones)...i think youlle get many girls to opine as i have concluded that its pretty much all the closet gay boys and the thrill seekers...while many here protest to love the third gender, not be into the cock, blah blah...us smart folk into the scene and not born yesterday know the real deal...

hey, u can differ with me or object to my callous attitude, but at least recognize the validity of the opinion and in the very least see the attempt at humor with the ginger kids style comment that obviously went over that retard legends head, as expected...i cant fuckin believe he listed lucie and gary, fuckin hilarious how stupid that fuckin kid is...thank god i didnt mention cripples or hede mention timmy...

have a pleasant day...

Glad you have been noticing me because i really have never notice you on this forum before.

WTF are you talking about geez,all this guy asked was too come up with a idea for transsexual show,not you deluded sick views on trangender acceptance and relationships, you can't be f**king serious.Well i'm not going to continue this and respond to such idiotic,laughable rhetoric,so go fuck yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	are_you_serious_532.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	187955  

u post on a tranny site yet u cant write out the word "fucking"? u must be a sick bastard thats living a shameful life...ur closet must be one scary place...

They tried a T girl drama/black comedy over here a few months ago.

Here's a link to the article I posted at the time:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...asc&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    They tried a T girl drama/black comedy over here a few months ago.

Here's a link to the article I posted at the time:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...asc&highlight=
    Thanks for this info but the video is no longer available at the site. I wish I could have checked it out.