Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Girls with 'rings'

Was just wondering if anyone here likes seeing t-girls with the metal rings around the base of the cock and balls some of em use, like Tara does from time to time.

I ask cause when I see Tara with one, it looks quite nice, especially when it gets all veiny and such.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Girls with 'rings'

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Was just wondering if anyone here likes seeing t-girls with the metal rings around the base of the cock and balls some of em use, like Tara does from time to time.

I ask cause when I see Tara with one, it looks quite nice, especially when it gets all veiny and such.
    It does absolutely nothing for me...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hingshing
    Yea, it doesn't really do anything for me either, and normally i wouldn't even respond to this topic since i know nothing about it or hold no fascination for this type of thing, but Tara Emory? I think that girl is just amazing, very creative, talented and beautiful. So i wanted to take this opportunity to use this post to let my opinion be known.
    ,,Tara, if your reading this, you don't even know, i would love to be your boyfriend,, it's not just the outside that i find beautiful Tara, it's the person on the inside as well.
    What he said.

Professional Poster

I love it when they wear cock rings.
    Lets post some pics

it looks pretty cool, but does it serve any purpose?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mika1082_847.jpg 
Views:	17310 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	26033  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Sure does, flabbybody: a cockring basically serves to enhance an erection, making it bigger, harder and longer lasting by constricting the bloodflow. However, it must to fitted properly; if too tight, it can be harmful. Here's some detail from Ask Alice:

Dear confused about the ring,

A cock ring is most often used to make an erect penis harder and bigger, to keep it that way for a longer amount of time, and to delay and heighten orgasm. Cock rings work by constricting blood flow, keeping blood in the shaft of the penis. When a wearer finally does ejaculate, the sensation is more intense, since it took a longer time to come, and because the penis is filled with additional blood.

Men use cock rings with partners and/or by themselves. Some are actual rings as their name suggests, made of metal or rubber. Since these cock rings are not adjustable, the right size needs to be chosen for a proper fit. For example, one that fits too tightly could be hard to remove and could cut off circulation in the penis entirely. Metal rings can cause a rash or other skin reactions in some men, so this is something to consider when shopping around. Adjustable cock rings made of rawhide or leather straps are easier for beginners to use since the fit can be changed, and taking them off is more manageable. Avoid using cock ring substitutes; rubber bands, binder clips, and vices, for example, cause too much constriction.

Cock rings fit over the shaft and the testicles/scrotum when a man is not erect. Ball by ball, the testicles go through, then the penis shaft dives in head first through the remaining ring space. The ideal cock ring stays in place when the penis is soft, yet it can fairly easily slip off or unsnap when the penis is hard. Lube can be added to make putting rings on and taking them off a little easier — something that works for finger and toe rings, too.

Adult-oriented stores with genital jewelry departments sometimes have fitting rooms where you can try on merchandise. If you're into advanced planning, you, or your partner, can measure your penile girth, or approximate how many of your fingers bunched together equal the thickness of their fleshy friend. The flexibility of rubber and other elasticized cock rings allows a greater range of fit for more differently endowed men, but they are not one-size-fits-all.

For safety and pleasure, a cock ring needs to increase the size of the erection only slightly. If you notice more pronounced swelling, then the fit is too tight. In that case, take the cock ring off immediately. It's also vital for men to take off their cock ring at the first sign of pain or if the genitals feel cold. In addition, it's dangerous to leave a ring on for too long, including wearing one to sleep when spontaneous erections are all the rage. An erection of several hours can cause blood coagulation in the penis, making it difficult to lose the erection. This is called priapism, a prolonged erection. Since new blood cannot enter the penis, this can be severely painful and cause permanent damage to the erectile tissue. If this happens to you, seek medical attention as soon as possible, and don't worry — the staff at the ER has seen this before.

Another place you might want to forgo a cock ring around your penis is the airport. In these high-security times, metal detectors will catch some of these penis-erectors that are tricky to explain and/or remove for closer inspection.

Alice

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2318.html

Junior Poster

I thought most people knew what a cock ring did.

Thanks Ecstatic

Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talisha060_198.jpg 
Views:	17397 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	26052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talisha026_163.jpg 
Views:	17439 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	26053  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Professional Poster

I always use one , it makes sure you dont cum to fast and makes your dick look bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    I thought most people knew what a cock ring did.

Thanks Ecstatic

Frank
    Just don't go to sleep with one on!

Love the pics of Talisha, Frank. Man, I'm way overdue to rejoin your site. As soon as my sub to ladyboy-ladyboy lapses, I'm signing on. (Can only afford so many a month, you know.)

Rookie Poster

See, that's why I like this forum man.

Thanks for the info. Ecstatic.