Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hehe, if I recall correctly, they were the only two cars on a lonely road in the middle of nowhere. Certainly there should have been a more thorough investigation. But hey, money talks, right?

As far as the prosecution of one George W Bush, I'd love to see his whole crew of thugs rot in prison forever. Obama has said that evidence of criminality would be pursued by his DoJ. We can hope...

Personally, I think a more fitting end would be seeing the whole gang torn to shreds on the White House lawn by angry mobs, but that's just me.

"Sic semper tyrannis"

Platinum Poster

Personally, I think a more fitting end would be seeing the whole gang torn to shreds on the White House lawn by angry mobs, but that's just me.

Or hung from lampposts like Mussolini...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default Re: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike View Post
    Or hung from lampposts like Mussolini...
    As much as I'd like to see that, sadly I don't think it's going to happen.

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I would just suggest to W that he start a new art project: paint a portrait of each American soldier who died in Iraq. The magnitude of the project might impress upon him...just a little...an appreciation of the magnitude of the pain he caused.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.