Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Let's not forget that Laura Bush has already gotten away with murder...

"Laura’s idyllic teenage life, however, was shattered two days after her seventeenth birthday, when she ran a stop sign and hit a car driven by her classmate Michael Douglas. The accident occurred just after 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday night, November 6, 1963. According to friends, Laura left in the car, upset about something that had happened at home, and picked up her friend Judy Dykes a few blocks away. They drove north out of town and turned east on Farm Road 868, which we called “The Loop,” the road to the good parking spots among the mesquite bushes. At the corner of Big Springs, the highway that continues north to Lubbock, Laura ran the stop sign and slammed into the right front of Michael’s southbound 1962 Corvair. The police filed a report but issued no citation."

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Laura Bush. Murder? Really. Because of an accident? When she was 17.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurValentine
    Laura Bush. Murder? Really. Because of an accident? When she was 17.

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."
    Perhaps you were too busy making love to the Duke or swordfighting the Queen to have noticed, Monsieur...LMAO...

Veteran Poster

No, I'm saying YOU are accusing her of murder? Really. Because of an 'accident'. When she was 17. Really.

Monsieur Valentine

Platinum Poster

No, I'm saying YOU are accusing her of murder? Really. Because of an 'accident'. When she was 17. Really.
    Yes, I'm the only one, Monsieur... ...at the very least she should have been charged with manslaughter...

:google

Sorry, but I really can't be bring myself to reply any further to someone with the handle MonsieurValentine ...maybe if it were daffy duck or something...it would certainly be more appropriate, anyway...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Yes, I'm the only one, Monsieur... ...at the very least she should have been charged with manslaughter...

:google

Sorry, but I really can't be bring myself to reply any further to someone with the handle MonsieurValentine ...maybe if it were daffy duck or something...it would certainly be more appropriate, anyway...
    She made a horrible mistake when she was seventeen. Damn. Burn her at the stake. Better yet, compare her to her husband. That sounds like fair judgement.

It was an accident. Accidents happen.

As far as the moniker, you have proved that your education in music is on the same level as your thought process.

Hey, cute puppy though, pal.

Monsieur Valentine

Platinum Poster

As far as the moniker, you have proved that your education in music is on the same level as your thought process.
    As far as your superfan infatuation with an obscure indie band goes, your idea of "music education"...LMFAO...is on the same level as YOUR thought process, zippy...I said that I had wasted enough time with you, but I just couldn't let that one go, Monsieur...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

She ran a stop and struck another car, killing the person in that car. It can happen to anyone. It is odd, however, that she wasn't charged with anything. It's even odder that the deceased was her boyfriend. But hey, the local police knew what they were doing, right?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    As far as your superfan infatuation with an obscure indie band goes, your idea of "music education"...LMFAO...is on the same level as YOUR thought process, zippy...I said that I had wasted enough time with you, but I just couldn't let that one go, Monsieur...
    You think they are obscure? Tell me more, wise one. They are anything but obscure. I'm a superfan? Really.

Is that your deal? You hide on the internet, regurgitate what others say, add a 12-year-old "LMFAO" and then counter with an "I'm done with you". What a joke. I didn't mean to interrupt your Aerosmith CD, sorry.

Monsieur Valentine