Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

More JP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jp_471.jpg 
Views:	1277 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	189606  

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

some Yasmin Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yl_139.jpg 
Views:	1286 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	189610  

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

more explicit pictures with nudity as well.

Junior Poster

WOW! Thanks Danny! Please , do you have more in the restrooms?. And explicit ones inside there?

Junior Poster

more of ashly gia darling and allanah starr nude in heels

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

See the thing i love about Danny's set of pix is that they are all about the girls. Ima be honest, i havent gone to any of the parties in more than a year cuz im not feeling the fact that kilkbott is in there taking pics without me aware of it. Danny's focus is all on the girls. This other guy be taking pix of guys with trannys on their laps and then posting them here. Not cool.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Someone commented that the parties looked "empty", but it's just too hard to BOTH have them look busy but somehow magically not include the guys. So since I try to make sure to frame the shots to keep guys out of the background, they may look like there are less people at an event than there actually are. I end up taking a lot less shots, because there are whole areas of most clubs which I can't/won't shoot in (around the bar usually). That's not to say there are no guys in any of the shots, since I shoot pretty wide angle, but it is very easy to crop out people not directly "in the shot".

It is also the reason there are so few "candids" which people want. Most of the time a candid of a bunch of girls would also include a bunch of guys. And when you are close enough that this isn't the case, the girl won't let you take a candid: they seem to have 360 degree peripheral vision and as soon as you raise your camera, they pose or duck.

I apologize to the guys who have around when I take photos who have been close enough to get in the shots. I try to always crop out anyone who has wandered in. But some guys do it on purpose and then complain: if you see a guy with a camera and a girl posing, don't walk between them if you don't want to end up in a shot. Also don't stand next to the stage and hang out looking out at the world. Whenever I see guys approaching the stage to tip or talk to a dancer, I pull up even if I was about to take a shot. But if a guy stands right by the stage hanging out, I can't take no pictures for the girl's whole set.

Also, giving me the finger doesn't make you less likely to "inadvertently" be included in some shots. (some day I'm going to start a thread "Photos of guys giving me the finger").

Quote Originally Posted by raquel1
    more of ashly gia darling and allanah starr nude in heels
    These are photos from the events: I can't shoot what isn't there. You convince Allanah to walk around one of her events nude in heels, and I'll do my best to make her look like the Starr she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    more michelle
    I second that motion.....Michelle is a hotty!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigian
    More Malynda
    She just keeps getting hotter every time I see her!