Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast

Default What do you want to see in the party photos?

I've been taking photos at some of the parties for a few of the promoters lately. Recently I've gotten a bunch of not too kind suggestions at to what I can do with them. The one consistent request from guys is cock shots or bulges, but it seems the girls are not into that. Also, I don't take shots of any girl who requests "no photos".

So, what should I be doing?

Last edited by slinky; 07-09-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Default Thank You

I also like the Bulge and Cock however it should be obvious that not all the Girls want to show that all the time. Please just keep taking the wonderful photos you do and sharing them with us. I just wish each one could tell me who it is and where to find them. heheheheehe

Again Thank You

Veteran Poster

I'd like to see more non-posed pics. Pics that show the whole "scene" as viewed by the guy sitting in the club enjoying a drink. I'd like to see the bar with the girls walking around, chatting, having a drink, enjoying themselves, etc.

myself , bigguy , and a few of the others used to takes hundreds (bigguy thousands ) of pics at the older parties...u really can't please the posters...u just take them how u see fit...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

these pics are for promoting parties. they take place in public places.
    If you want cock shots and bulges, there are thousands of pics on HA in other threads

keep doing what you're doing DP. the pics are amazing
    I'm only sorry so many of the girls are camera shy. But some of them eventually come around

more pics of holly at least my humble suggestion. pics of girls blowing kisses.

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

Professional Poster

I don't care about the bulge shots. Just pics of the girls out doing what they do. I like seeing the girls just having fun, thats sexy to me.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

it's not an easy job knowing when and who to shoot at those parties. you're doing a fantastic job, my man!

Quote Originally Posted by chromeheart44m
    more pics of holly at least my humble suggestion. pics of girls blowing kisses.
    For some reason, Holly never likes the pics (even though I think they make her look good). I will try to get some kisses for you - thanks for the feedback.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

Great photos..you will never be able to please everyone.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"