Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    a few more
    I Love her too. One of my faves

Rookie Poster

I'm surprised no one has asked for more of Jadira
    Yes please

Junior Poster

Hey , great pictures indeed , the 3 components required are there , great subjects , of course the beautiful women and a professional photographer , and trust between the 2 , thanks for sharing

Rookie Poster

could someone please identify the girl in the green tank top???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pa117556_741_101_521.jpg 
Views:	1578 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	188278  

Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD
    Hey , great pictures indeed , the 3 components required are there , great subjects , of course the beautiful women and a professional photographer , and trust between the 2 , thanks for sharing
    So when are you coming to one of the parties because I really want to take some shots of you?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT CAN I SAY?????????ALWAYS WONDERFUL SHOTS!!!!!!!!MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

More of my girl Mylanda with her glasses on....so so cute.

Junior Poster

wow!!!!!thaks Danny u make my saturday. I just L O V E seing my girl Mylanda....wowwww

Veteran Poster

Default Re: What do you want to see in the party photos?

I've been taking photos at some of the parties for a few of the promoters lately. Recently I've gotten a bunch of not too kind suggestions at to what I can do with them. The one consistent request from guys is cock shots or bulges, but it seems the girls are not into that. Also, I don't take shots of any girl who requests "no photos".

So, what should I be doing?
    I didnt read this thread completely the only thing i can suggest is for you to take pictures of the ladies, Id prefer to look at half naked to fully naked women, I wouldnt worry about gettin a picture of their dicks, because most of the people that ask for dick shots would prefer a picture of a dick just lumped onto a camera, It'll look like a log of dick and they'll be delighted. Hips, breast, stomach, thighs, ass, faces, eyes, pouts, Open mouths, tongue rings, pictures that show what im gettin but some that don't they just show the many sides of that woman, whoever she is, and be Seductive man,Fuck pipe pictures all day long.

If she says no photos at least get the ass shot, tell its for girls gone wild and toss her some beads, Toss money she might smack you and your camera, or take you home.

BTW great photos, Wheres this party Im about to move to that city. Jadira and alot of others, wow.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!