View Poll Results: Which pussy do you like more?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like post op pussy but I don't want any GG pussy

4 2.06%
  • I like them both but post op pussy is better

13 6.70%
  • I like them both equally

53 27.32%
  • I like them both but GG pussy is better

37 19.07%
  • I like GG pussy but I don't want any post op pussy

64 32.99%
  • I don't want either, I only like Tgirl ass pussy.

23 11.86%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Legend you surely don't have a sense of humor. That comment i was being serious on, I love pussy! But you like to think otherwise. I don't have to prove anything to you! If i want laugh, because i responded to the main post question i will do so. Man you have to be the biggest douche, have a sense of humor you twat...

LOL! Yes that was funny to me, so i can take that as a joke!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Post-op vagina VS. GG vagina for the feel of it around your cock value there really isnt much difference at all,however if you're orally inclined then thats where the flaws reveal themselves....never done it?? Hmmmm okay try this, lick your arm for a few seconds...now if you enjoyed that then you will love eating post-op vagina
    DJ I have to disagree. I have enjoyed the company of several post-op women and have found them to lubricate just as much as gg women. Have even had intercourse with out the aid of lube.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mwilliams001us
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Post-op vagina VS. GG vagina for the feel of it around your cock value there really isnt much difference at all,however if you're orally inclined then thats where the flaws reveal themselves....never done it?? Hmmmm okay try this, lick your arm for a few seconds...now if you enjoyed that then you will love eating post-op vagina
    DJ I have to disagree. I have enjoyed the company of several post-op women and have found them to lubricate just as much as gg women. Have even had intercourse with out the aid of lube.
    I agree mwilliams001us...
    If the girl is turned on and she didn't suffer a hack-job, lubrication is not a problem.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Whatisthedeal
    Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!

you have some nerves ,, whats more fucked up is guys who are married have kids or have a genetic girlfriend and go out for their gay cock tranny chasing cock swallowing fantasies. lets just not go there..

CAN YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. I do not know you but if you can honestly say you have never lie to your significant other about your fetishes then more power to you. But probability is that your just a hypocrite.

Everyone has a past . As pussysexuals post op are honest and make it clear that we can't get pregnant that's more than enough.
    I do not tell the guys I date about my past, with the same token I can't care if he has been with a man or a shemale before me thats his past. I can't change his past.

As to not accepting me for who I am.
    the question is who am I.
    I am a female had a sex change Im a post op why should I disclose my past if I do not choose to.

I have asked myself that question if I meet the most fine rugged papi cute just everything I want in a man with a nice thick cock and he used to be a female but the dick is good and fucks me lovely. I don't care caused he is a man now knowing his past wont change anything maybe to a gg that might want to get pregnant but not me. so if a guy doesn't want a family why know my past. Unfortunately f2M don't have the same success rate as M2F.

Real pussy is better, but ass is even better, weather it's a tgirl or a girl...but preferably a tgirl that way she won't pull off any anal avoidance on me.

Junior Poster

Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!
    Well of course the point of my comment was to indicate that there are men who marry post-ops and apparently they are happy and can't tell the difference. So yea post-ops and gg pussy is probably at least equal, maybe even better. Whether they are lying or not is none of my business, people lie about a lot these days. Heh did you ever hear about that case of some man suing his wife cause she never said she is a post-op transexual until their wedding night...LOL

Well of course the point of my comment was to indicate that there are men who marry post-ops and apparently they are happy and can't tell the difference. So yea post-ops and gg pussy is probably at least equal, maybe even better. Whether they are lying or not is none of my business, people lie about a lot these days. Heh did you ever hear about that case of some man suing his wife cause she never said she is a post-op transexual until their wedding night...LOL
    No! But that is damn hilarious! What happened with that case?

Junior Poster

I haven't heard, I don't know if the court will even hear a case like that...LOL

I haven't heard, I don't know if the court will even hear a case like that...LOL
    Too funny! That guy who is dealing with that, "well"...thats all i can say. Also are they still married?

Junior Poster

I dont know for sure, but I doubt they are. Its just some rumor I heard from some friends, I didn't really bother to verify anything.