View Poll Results: Which pussy do you like more?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like post op pussy but I don't want any GG pussy

4 2.06%
  • I like them both but post op pussy is better

13 6.70%
  • I like them both equally

53 27.32%
  • I like them both but GG pussy is better

37 19.07%
  • I like GG pussy but I don't want any post op pussy

64 32.99%
  • I don't want either, I only like Tgirl ass pussy.

23 11.86%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Whatisthedeal
    Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!
    So your saying the guy would appreciate her more knowing she used to be a man rather then accepting her as a women which is the reason why he married her in the first place.That sounds really stupid.

EDIT:What kind of straight man would want to hear that information anyway,your marrying the person for they mind anyway right.

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!
    I don't appreciation either, I hate false vagina or false man who has false thinking there straight.
    I'm sorry i cant tell if that comment was directed towards me. If it was let me set you straight. Pretty much I can tell you rather lie to someone than be honest, because you want to be accepted. Thats fine, I don't need to deny my sexuality, I'm very straight. I don't need someone to tell me i am a false man, because the stuff i look at is a fetish/voyeur thing. So lay off, drama queen!

Veteran Poster

I went with liking them both as well, and I have tried them both. That being said the only real advantage that GG pussy has is that you don't bottom out. That makes a difference for some of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    So your saying the guy would appreciate her more knowing she used to be a man rather then accepting her as a women which is the reason why he married her in the first place.That sounds really stupid.

EDIT:What kind of straight man would want to hear that information anyway,your marrying the person for they mind anyway right.
    Actually let me clarify my comments since everyone takes offense to it! Even though i made those comments, it was made, because of the fact of lying to that individual. And Not letting them no who they are dealing with. If a straight man wants to marry and loves that person dearly, then fine. Let that person make the choice. If a relationship were to go further then here these hypothetical examples out.

1. A guy marries a person and has no idea this person has an STD and has been having sex with that person, wouldn't it be nice to know it? 2. They marry and hypothetically lets say the man wants a kid, ooo shit now what is this female going to say; "ooo shit i was born a man and I dont have the ability to produce kids!, and now i have to tell him! (not everyone wants kids and I understand that). Thats my only stance, if you can be honest about who are, and the person already likes you than why not be honest instead of hiding something like that?

Gold Poster

Actually let me clarify my comments since everyone takes offense to it! Even though i made those comments, it was made, because of the fact of lying to that individual. And Not letting them no who they are dealing with. If a straight man wants to marry and loves that person dearly, then fine. Let that person make the choice. If a relationship were to go further then here these hypothetical examples out.

1. A guy marries a person and has no idea this person has an STD and has been having sex with that person, wouldn't it be nice to know it? 2. They marry and hypothetically lets say the man wants a kid, ooo shit now what is this female going to say; "ooo shit i was born a man and I dont have the ability to produce kids!, and now i have to tell him! (not everyone wants kids and I understand that). Thats my only stance, if you can be honest about who are, and the person already likes you than why not be honest instead of hiding something like that?

What a terrible analogy,have you every heard of this thing called adoption.I think your basically saying no matter what a transsexual does she will never ever be consider a real women which is total bullshit in my opinion.

What a terrible analogy,have you every heard of this thing called adoption.I think your basically saying no matter what a transsexual does she will never ever be consider a real women which is total bullshit in my opinion.
    Dude what do you take me for an idiot, of course I know of adoption. It seems to me that your not getting the point! Of course anybody can say yeah lets adopt, but if the individual says hey i want to have natural birth what do you do? Regardless if they see themselves as female I don't care, my whole point has been on the honesty trail. If you can't see that your an idiot.

Gold Poster

Dude what do you take me for an idiot, of course I know of adoption. It seems to me that your not getting the point! Of course anybody can say yeah lets adopt, but if the individual says hey i want to have natural birth what do you do? Regardless if they see themselves as female I don't care, my whole point has been on the honesty trail. If you can't see that your an idiot.
    Millions of women aren't able to have children for various reasons so that isn't a reason to give out that kind of information.

"honesty" you have to be kidding me.Are you honest to your family and freinds that you enjoy being around transsexuals(think about it,are you honest with yourself and others everyday in life)).I'm just saying if you fall for a girl that isn't based on sex there should be no reason to give out that kind if info.And if the relationship is based on sex you shouldn't be married in the first place.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    or false man who has false thinking there straight.
    Lot's of those around here!

Millions of women aren't able to have children for various reasons so that isn't a reason to give out that kind of information.

"honesty" you have to be kidding me.Are you honest to your family or freinds that you enjoy being around transsexuals.I'm just saying if you fall for a girl that isn't based on sex there should be no reason to give out that kind if info.And if the relationship is based on sex you shouldn't be married in the first place.
    Obviously i know plenty of women aren't able to have children. Since my question is not being answered, because people rather avoid this topic, that is fine. If you read my previous post I have already stated this as a voyeur/fetish. I have a girlfriend and I have been honest with her to answer your question. Yet it seems to me others rather avoid this question and become very defensive!

One more thing, "there is no reason to give out that info"? Hilarious, which is why this explains my two examples in this post, some people rather keep the information to themselves then say what really needs to be said. The truth!

Junior Poster

Dude what do you take me for an idiot
    Not only are you an idiot, I suspect that you are also gay.