View Poll Results: Which pussy do you like more?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like post op pussy but I don't want any GG pussy

4 2.06%
  • I like them both but post op pussy is better

13 6.70%
  • I like them both equally

53 27.32%
  • I like them both but GG pussy is better

37 19.07%
  • I like GG pussy but I don't want any post op pussy

64 32.99%
  • I don't want either, I only like Tgirl ass pussy.

23 11.86%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Real pussy, its not even close, post op is like fuckin a giant scar.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdog
    Real pussy, its not even close, post op is like fuckin a giant scar.
    You have no clue.

I've been with both, and I prefer post-op. There are lots of reasons why post-op women are better, among them that they can squeeze squeeze squeeze with their pelvic muscles.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    I voted "equally" and yes, I have been with both.
    Likewise.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

I prefer GG's over any type of TS's. And among TS's, I like TS's and CD's first, and then a post op would be my last choice.

But even though a post op would be my "last choice" I would love to be with one.

And if the post op was as pretty as Danielle Foxx, just to be able to hold her, kiss her and suck on her tits would be awesome. And yes, I would happily fuck her pussy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.

Professional Poster

Why why why must we keep stirring up this fight??!!
    Anyway, it is not necessary to fuck post-op pussy to have an opinion! That's illogical. You may not like something simply because you don't like fake things, like fake tits. Some fake tits are extraordinary, but you may still have a negative opinion about them because they are fake!!! You can fuck a girl and a guy in the ass and it may feel exactly the same, buy it's your perception about the ACT itself that determines whether you like it or not!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

I don't think it's fair to call post-op pussy "fake". You certainly have a right to choose not to try it, but to say it's not as good as a gg simply because its surgically created is like trashing a movie or vid you've never actually seen

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    Sub-poll: of those of you who have voted, how many have actually been with both?
    Better yet, how many have actually been with both and know about it? I met some post-ops who were married before and their husband never knew they were post-op. So its possible some people have been with post-op and not known about it.
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!

Quote Originally Posted by Whatisthedeal
    That is extremely fucked up, that those husbands never knew that. I for one don't appreciation lying to a significant other, just so that they can accept you. I wish people were more honest, maybe they can realize that the significant other will appreciate them more, then being with someone who is false!
    I don't appreciation either, I hate false vagina or false man who has false thinking there straight.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatisthedeal

I don't appreciation either, I hate false vagina or false man who has false thinking there straight.
    DAMN,now that is fucking funny