Lol, anyone remember when drinking the Kool-Aid was a good thing? Of course I'm referring to Ken Kesey (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest), his driver Neil Cassady ( the 'Dean Moriarty' character from 'On the Road' and other novels by Jack Kerouac) and the Merry Pranksters in their many-hued Day Glo bus named 'Furthur'. Ol' Hunter Thompson hung out with them while researching his first book 'Hell's Angels'. Tom Wolfe wrote a wonderful book about Kesey and the Pranksters called 'The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test'.

No, I never met Kesey except through his writing. I'm about 10 years too young. Otherwise I might have been 'on the bus'. I first read Wolfe's book in college, where I also read Thompson, Abbie Hoffman and Jerry Rubin. Btw, it was grape FLAVOR-AID that Jim Jones and co. drank.

As far as demonic agendas, the entire neocon agenda has been plenty demonic imo.

Pardon my history lesson gang. It's approaching 2am and a tattooed little Italian beauty coerced me into having too many shots of Jamesons with her at the local pub....