Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default News Flash: El Nino Is Not Crazy!!

All I have to say is: www.zeitgeistmovie.com

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Platinum Poster

Default Re: News Flash: El Nino Is Not Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    All I have to say is: www.zeitgeistmovie.com
    Define crazy...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

No Chef, you define "Crazy". Better yet define "normal"...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The first Merriam-Webster definition of crazy: full of cracks or flaws; e.g. Dr. Paul's libertarian perspective on government is crazy.

(Okay, okay, I cannot tell a lie. I edited it for mild humorous effect)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    The first Merriam-Webster definition of crazy: full of cracks or flaws; e.g. Dr. Paul's libertarian perspective on government is crazy.

(Okay, okay, I cannot tell a lie. I edited it for mild humorous effect)
    LMAO...I think trish nailed it...once again.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

News Flash: El Nino Is Not Crazy!!
    Sure he is, & knows it. Hey Nino! You gonna take that kind defamation?

So is anyone who would sit past 30 seconds of the contents of that link.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

The movie consists of three parts. If you can sit through the first 15 or 20 minutes, which has to do with the foundations of Christianity and its indisputable ties to various, cross-cultural mythologies; it turns out to be an excellent documentary. The first part (MYTH) sets up the rest of the picture. It demonstrates how the human race is controlled and persuaded using myriad of tactics: including fear mongering, religion, war, media manipulation, money systems, as well as bold faced lies. It does a great job at putting modern man's world into a perspective; and derives meaning from an OBJECTIVE point of view, as it utilizes factual analysis for bulk of subject matter. It really shouldn't be disregarded and/or ignored by those that are afraid or too lazy to give it a shot.

So, at the very best, this abridged summary of the film can set up a context, which might spark an interest (to all you naysayers) for future posts and debate; Rather than just call me "crazy" or on the "lunatic fringe" or some bullshit. Quite the contrary indeed...

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

A loose translation of the phrase Zeitgeist can be described as "Spirit of the Age"

P.S. Its always about attacking the messenger as opposed to the message, isn't it?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

-Mahatma Gandhi

BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    The movie consists of three parts. If you can sit through the first 15 or 20 minutes, which has to do with the foundations of Christianity and its indisputable ties to various, cross-cultural mythologies; it turns out to be an excellent documentary. The first part (MYTH) sets up the rest of the picture. It demonstrates how the human race is controlled and persuaded using myriad of tactics: including fear mongering, religion, war, media manipulation, money systems, as well as bold faced lies. It does a great job at putting modern man's world into a perspective; and derives meaning from an OBJECTIVE point of view, as it utilizes factual analysis for bulk of subject matter. It really shouldn't be disregarded and/or ignored by those that are afraid or too lazy to give it a shot.

So, at the very best, this abridged summary of the film can set up a context, which might spark an interest (to all you naysayers) for future posts and debate; Rather than just call me "crazy" or on the "lunatic fringe" or some bullshit. Quite the contrary indeed...

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

A loose translation of the phrase Zeitgeist can be described as "Spirit of the Age"

P.S. Its always about attacking the messenger as opposed to the message, isn't it?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

-Mahatma Gandhi
    El Nino is right guys. Once you get past the first 10 min (not to say they aren't an interesting 10 min) it's a great documentary. I recommend everyone watch this movie. Looks like we're all nothing more than livestock.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

more like "debtstock"...

BEEP BEEP!