Thread: A-ROD

Default A-ROD

What do you guys think about this A-Rod situation?
    Dude has got some nerve.......
    I HOPE HIS WIFE TAKES EVERYTHING!
    How can dude be this evil and viscous and not expect consequences?
    Dude doesnt even try to be discreet with his affair(S).
    Remember the stripper he was parading around with?
    And then to bang than ugly tranny MADONNA....that must be a real shock to the ego.
    Madonna is a lying slimy viscous disease infested no dick is to dirty to fuck ass cunt!
    She is has been and always WILL be a low class skank.
    All you women and you homos that support her are fools.

That my opinion whats yours?

Junior Poster

your not madonna"s husband are you?

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Professional Poster

yeah arods a chump..he never should fuck with marriage and having kids...a playa needs to get his fuckin tubes tied and sign lengthy pre-nuptials...he is fucked unless he can prove his wife was fuckin around on him first-see shaq-......his wife isnt as hot as the fotos show ..they are all from about two yrs ago..she is a little bit dumpy these days....

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Had a best friend in h.s. 30 years ago that could throw 95. Drafted by Pittsburgh and boy did he has stories to tell about the girls in Florida. Basically there's an entire industry for pretty girls in places like FL and AZ to hook up with ballplayers.

Baseball is unique in that there are 2 places that they hang for 2 months. Gives the girls a lot of chances in an extended period of time. Needless to say, many, many ballplayers walk away with wives from Spring Training. And if they're not hooked the first year, there's always the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.

Anyhoo... I'm sure ARod's wife deserves some sympathy for his cheating ways but I bet you dollars to donuts that she's not exactly pure as the white driven snow. BTW, I have a close personal friend who was at a bachelor party in a major league city and saw ARod at a strip club after the game (prior to his marriage). My buddy and his pals bought ARod a lapdance. The guy makes 25 biggies every year and he lets others buy him lapdances. That always cracked me up.

since he is chasing Madonna maybe he should change his name to AARP-Rod.