Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

What are the ancient scriptures you refer to? Are they the ones based around dodgy translations by the self styled Zack Sitchin

Speaking of this supposedly on this planet its a race of beings which are half human, half reptile. They are able too grow I heard up too 46 feet high and yes the planet is smaller than the earth, but it will be so close too the earth it will actually appear as bigger than the moon. I sorta think its possible seeing as in the bible Moses said he crossed a field with giants. Their is also a human bone in an museum (the one that goes from your knee too hip) which was uncovered and is 8 feet. Sooo who knows the universe wouldn't be a universe is we were the only fuckers on it. Nuff said!

You know when you hear a girl saying... Ahhh, I was so shitfaced last night I shouldn't have fucked that guy, we could be that mistake - Superbad

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hiyouguys
    What are the ancient scriptures you refer to? Are they the ones based around dodgy translations by the self styled Zack Sitchin
    Of course they are. Sitchin is the originator of all these insane "translations" about Nibiru and a tenth planet.