Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    @mike: your assinine post just proved my point. Stick to flipping hot dogs in coney island and you won't further damage your peabrain, pinhead.
    More drivel from the tinfoil troll. You are a pompous and pontificating little twerp. You should change your handle to tedium1138, you hackneyed buffoon.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

And BTW genius...it's asinine, not assinine...asshole.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Gee, with an orbital period of 3000 years, they must have a apogee well over 700 astronomical units away from the Sun. Pluto is only about 70-80 AU from the Sun and it's freezing there. It's safe to say the Annunaki don't power their technology with solar energy. They must be coming back for our oil. Won't they be surprised!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Gee, with an orbital period of 3000 years, they must have a apogee well over 700 astronomical units away from the Sun. Pluto is only about 70-80 AU from the Sun and it's freezing there. It's safe to say the Annunaki don't power their technology with solar energy. They must be coming back for our oil. Won't they be surprised!
    lol...that is classic...I'm still laughing about that one. Maybe they're coming to give us the secret to fuel efficiency to lower our dependence on oil. They don't have to be bad, right?

Professional Poster

i thought it was a brown (aka shite) dwarf which neatly solves the energy problem... sort of

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    If they exist, they probably have something alot better already...i would not be surpsied if they figured out zero point energy.

And it was said that they came for gold, having something to do along the lines that their atmosphere needed to have gold present in it, possibly something their biology requiered.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: The Tenth Planet.....Nibiru.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Ancient scriptures talk about a mysterious 10th planet, known as Nibiru.....home of the Annunaki, who were said to have influenced our development in some way or another. Nibiru's orbit is said to be every 3,000+ years....and that it's coming back to us and very soon.

I wonder why will happen, we might have contact with the Annunaki, perhaps.

So, the horned planet might come our way soon. *Gets some popcorn ready* opcorn
    This is like Deja-Vu... wasn't Heaven's Gate composed of castrati who awaited a comet-like planet with aliens...

Platinum Poster

And it was said that they came for gold, having something to do along the lines that their atmosphere needed to have gold present in it, possibly something their biology requiered.
    Works for me, because I want to believe...

Platinum Poster

Default Re: The Tenth Planet.....Nibiru.

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Ancient scriptures talk about a mysterious 10th planet, known as Nibiru.....home of the Annunaki, who were said to have influenced our development in some way or another. Nibiru's orbit is said to be every 3,000+ years....and that it's coming back to us and very soon.

I wonder why will happen, we might have contact with the Annunaki, perhaps.

So, the horned planet might come our way soon. *Gets some popcorn ready* opcorn
    This is like Deja-Vu... wasn't Heaven's Gate composed of castrati who awaited a comet-like planet with aliens...
    LMAO...you are correct, sir...it's just a damn shame that they didn't take a few thousand of the scientologist zombies with them!

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.