Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Alright Then.

Nobama please. No McCain either.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster

Houston we have a problem.

Uh hmm you have have gone off the deep end with this one my friend. Barrack just does not believe in empty gestures like marching in some parade which really don't mean anything. He has devoted his life to public service as has John McCain. Each of them are doing one of the most patriotic things one can do. That is enough proof that both of them are patriots.

As sallam ul lakium.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Nobama please. No McCain either.
    This has got to be the funniest person on this form...lol I love El Nino. Absolutely hilarious. Either this guy wants us to be a country without a President or he thinks that if he can convince the HA community for vote for Ron Paul that he'll actually win the Presidency. HA.. HA.. HA

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

I didn't mention Ron Paul. BUT, I did mention www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    On Independence Day, I don't celebrate the slavers or the slave owners. I don't celebrate the southern plantation owners or the fools who were conned into fighting for them. Fortunately, there's plenty one can still celebrate...and there's plenty of work still to be done.
    Note Trish's signature here on Hung Angels:

"Give me liberty, or give me death."_Patrick Henry - Virginian Slave Owner

Here's the real deal Trish. You think you're so smart with all your yip yap talking points you post here. It's futile to debate with you, because your're the typical ignorant Internet-based born-again expert, the likes of you which clog the Internet with useless blogs.

White people did not start slavery here in America.

Now let me educate you a little here, since you're too lazy and cynical to attempt it yourself.

Slavery goes way beyond the scope of white southern plantation owners of colonial America. The Spanish, French, and Dutch established colonies in the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America, and developed those colonies on the backs of African slaves and unwilling native peoples. Those slave-driven colonies were well over a century old before the English Settlers came along. In fact, the first attempts at slavery on the American continent were committed by the Spanish in South America in the mid 1500’s and not white Englishmen. They weren’t even here yet. There were millions and millions of natives who would have provided more than enough slave labor in South America for the Spanish, and would have spared the import of African slaves to this continent. However, when the Spanish set foot in South America, 90% of the native population was wiped out by their European diseases. That’s why Africans were imported here by the Spanish, Dutch, and French. Africans were largely immune to European disease due to their close proximity with Europe. And your fellow ‘black people’ in Africa profited handsomely from exporting their own men, women, and children to New Spain and subsequently over 100 years later to Colonial America. Why do you think those black and brown people in Brazil speak Portuguese? Because, Brazil was an African slave-based colony established by Portugal in the mid 1500’s. The current race of people you see there are a mix of African slaves, Portuguese colonists, and Native Indian. When white British Americans established colonies here in North America, the slave trade on the American continent had long been established by ‘black and brown people’ for well over a century.

White people didn't start slavery, and ironically it was white people in the newly formed United States of America that eventually abolished it. The struggle for equal rights then ensued, and things are largely much better today, and will only get better as generations come.

Trish, you should try getting out of your little Google cut-and-paste cyber world that you troll and plunder for talking points here on HA, and learn a little something about the complex heritage of your fellow species, and not just African Americans. They are but one piece in a huge and complex puzzle called The Human Race.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464px_patrick_henry_rothermel1_212.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	187297  

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

Uh hmm you have have gone off the deep end with this one my friend. Barrack just does not believe in empty gestures like marching in some parade which really don't mean anything. He has devoted his life to public service as has John McCain. Each of them are doing one of the most patriotic things one can do. That is enough proof that both of them are patriots.

As sallam ul lakium.
    Barack Obama is a radical afro-centric racist who masquerades as a gentleman who will foist his and Jeremiah Wright’s racist ideology upon America under the guise of ‘Change’. It’s evident in his gestures and what he is not willing to say when asked.

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

As sallam ul lakium.
    Barack Obama is a radical afro-centric racist who masquerades as a gentleman who will foist his and Jeremiah Wright’s racist ideology upon America under the guise of ‘Change’. It’s evident in his gestures and what he is not willing to say when asked.
    I'm in total agreement. As I said in a previous post: What is about to take place is a massive overhaul of America that will spread across the world.

You will first see the signs when the white house is painted black. Law will be passed that will restrict everyone from having guns (only black people will all be issued two guns per household on the low). This is for the enforcement that will take place that will restict white people to the farming states in the center of the country (this way blacks will be around you on all sides boxing you in so you can't escape).

There will be auctions and lottery systems instituted for the distribution of property once owned by whites. He will also appoint Kobe Bryant to Govern the state of California in addition to being the starting point gaurd for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Supreme Court will be made up of the original members of the Wu Tang Clan (I'm talking the Rza, Gza, rest in peace O.D.B, Instecta Deck, U-God, Raekwon the Chef, Ghost Face Killa, and M.E.T.H.O.D Man).

We will celebrate a new national holiday (in the black states only) - Pac and Biggie day. All whites will have to tend to their farming responsibilities on this day though because a nigga still gotta eat.

Oh and as for Jerimiah Wright. He'll hold a new Government title (Nubian State Security Chief) and his sole responsibility will be to protect us from the constant threat of an invasion from farming states.

The white people voting for him don't realize what's in store for them but all of us blacks know exactly what's taking place. We've been informed through the closed circuit feed that we all get broadcast from Trinity United Church giving us the instructions on what to do when they give the signal.

Oops..Did I just let the cat out of the bag? Don't tell anyone.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

@In Houston: you said that white people did not start slavery here in America but that French, Spanish and Dutch did. French, Spanish and Dutch ARE white people. :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default furthermore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery..._United_States Slavery in the United States
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

African American topics
    African American history
    Atlantic slave trade · Maafa
    Slavery in the United States
    African American military history
    Jim Crow laws · Redlining
    Civil Rights: 1896–1954 1955–1968
    Afrocentrism · Reparations
    African American culture
    African American studies