Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default Barack Obama didn't celebrate the 4th of July 2008

Let’s remember back to the day when Obama stood amongst his political peers during the Pledge of Allegiance. With his hands crossed at the waist, no flag pin on his lapel, and worst of all … silent not uttering one word of the pledge, he made his intention clear to the people of this nation; that he is not proud of his country (as corroborated by the testimony of his own wife), and to stand in abject defiance of this great nation.
    Fast forward to the present, July 4th, 2008, while McCain took the day off from the campaign trail to celebrate the birth of our nation, Barack Obama instead decided to campaign in Butte Montana, instead emphasizing the celebration of his daughter’s birthday; Malia who turned 10 on Friday, and not necessarily the birth of this great nation. In the opening sentences of his speech, he made a fundamentally incorrect and Marxist statement about the founding principles of this country, “We are a nation, not of men, but of laws”.

Get it right Obama and refer to our nation’s preamble to the Constitution consisting of the following three opening words “We the people …”

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPn5Lhuav54

Obama also disappointed local residents by not walking in the 4th of July parade on the convenient excuse that Secret Service agents would have to search everyone before he did this. However, as you can see, Barack has clearly made the necessary security preparations to sit amongst the crowd at the rally, but not march in its 4th of July parade. It has been a local tradition for years in Butte Montana for visiting Politicians to march in the 4th of July parade. Barack Obama is now (yet again) the exception to an American tradition. Politicians need only inform their Secret Service detail in advance of their intentions at a public gathering, and the Department of Diplomatic Security will make all the necessary security preparations with a forward security detail three days in advance.

Obama’s words hint of old world monarchy which initially drove the wedge between British American colonialists and their mother country that led to the American Revolution. And further painfully contradicting Obama’s statement are the ideas, words, and phrases laid down in our Declaration of Independence, United State’s Constitution, and local state Constitutions that were inspired by the likes of John Locke, a British political philosopher who’s ideas had a large impact on the framing of our nation’s declaration and Constitution; who believed that sovereignty resides in individuals, not rulers.

“All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety, happiness and the protection of property. For the advancement of these ends, they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may deem proper.”

Our founding fathers, especially Madison, immersed themselves in the study of history and political philosophy. The Declaration of Independence drew heavily from Locke's ideas, and other like-minded revolutionary thinkers of that era, on the notion that governments derive “their just powers from the consent of the governed” and pioneered the idea of "separation of powers".
    On July 4th, 1776, a group of philosophically inclined revolutionaries (our founding fathers), abolished Monarchial rule in the colonial states and established a government for the people and by the people. They bravely and publicly committed high treason against the royal crown by signing their names at the bottom of the Declaration of Independence. This act guaranteed their execution should the revolution fail. Notice yet again on the 4th, Obama wears no flag pin even on our nation’s birthday, and did not walk in the parade. Obama clearly views an America with sentiments that are a detriment to this nation’s founding principles. Obama interestingly enough talks little of our nation’s rich history on July 4th, and laid more credence to combating Global Warming, and ends his speech with how he will “change the world”.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barack_obama_butte_montana_july_4th_153.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	187210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obama_refuses_to_pledge1_886.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	187211  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Wow! You really are a hate monger aren't you, InHouston. Do you own a flag pin? How many people here own flag pins? How many of you wear them?

After graduating near the top of his class (unlike Bush or McCain) from Harvard Law, Obama could've become a highly paid partner in almost any law firm in the country. He chose instead to help out the intercity poor in Chicago. He and his wife were still paying off their student loans while McCain and his wealthy trophy wife were enjoying their eight different homes spread across the land. When Obama's book made the best seller list, he was finally able to pay off those loans. Nevertheless he worked at community organization in Chicago without complaint. He became a teacher and a civil rights lawyer. He entered State politics served in State government (holding positions for which the oath of office requires pledging one's allegiance to the State Constitution) He later became the Senator of Illinois (a position where he solemnly pledged his allegiance to the U.S. and it's constitution). I think that's more than enough pledging, the rest is for show. He's clearly shown he's at least as patriotic as...say...InHouston...who never bothered to even try to become a civil rights lawyer, a member of his state legislature or a Senator or a Congressmen in the United States government.

Hey, InHouston...did YOU walk in your hometown's independence day parade? I did.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Everybody loves their country. We all have different ideas about what that love entails. If you're not voting for someone because of their stand on issues that's one thing. But if you're not voting for Obama or for McCain because someone convinced you one or the other was unpatriotic, then your judgment is seriously biased and impaired.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Listen to yourself, InHouston. In November we all have to get together and pick a president. It is our patriotic duty to take our votes seriously and consider our individual choices with logic and clarity. You're urging us to decide on the basis of a flag pin, hand placement during the Pledge of Allegiance and whether or not he walked in a parade based on the advice of the Secret Service. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Its more like Obombya...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

While digesting Reader’s Digest
    In the back of a dirty book store
    A plastic flag with gum on the back
    Fell out on the floor.
    Well,I picked it up and ran outside
    And slapped it on my windowshield.
    And If I could see ol’ Betsy Ross
    I’d tell her how good I feel.

(Chorus
    But, your flag decal won’t get you
    Into Heaven anymore.
    They’re already overcrowded
    From your dirty little war
    Now Jesus don’t like Killin’
    No matter what the reasons for.
    And your flag decal won’t get you into Heaven anymore.

Well,I went to the Bank this morning
    And the cashier said to me
    If you join the Christmas Club
    We'll give you ten of them flags for free.
    I didn’t mess a round a bit
    I took him up on what he said
    And stuck them stickers all over my car
    And one on my wife’s forehead.

(Chorus
    But, your flag decal won’t get you
    Into Heaven anymore.
    They’re already overcrowded
    From your dirty little war
    Now Jesus don’t like Killin’

Well,I got my windshield so filled with flags I couldn’t see
    So I ran my car upside a curb and right into a tree
    By the time they got a doctor down
    I was already dead,
    And I’ll never understand
    Why the man,
    Standing in the Pearly Gates said…

(Chorus
    But your flag decal won’t get you into Heaven anymore,
    We’re already overcrowded from your dirty little war
    Now Jesus don’t like killin’

John Prine

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

John Prine
    I bought that album when I was a college freshman and I still love it. I think it was my first sig quote and it's time to use it again. Thanks for the reminder, hippifried.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain

John Prine
    I bought that album when I was a college freshman and I still love it. I think it was my first sig quote and it's time to use it again. Thanks for the reminder, hippifried.
    THIS IS A DUPLICATE POST. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETED THIS ONE. OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO START CREATED 5 IDENTICAL POSTS AT A TIME TO GIVE MYSELF A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING ATTENTION.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Cuchulain wrote:
    Quote:

John Prine

THIS IS A DUPLICATE POST. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETED THIS ONE. OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO START CREATED 5 IDENTICAL POSTS AT A TIME TO GIVE MYSELF A BETTER CHANCE OF RECEIVING ATTENTION.
    NO, IT'S A DUPLICATE THREAD AND I'M NOT THE OP, SO WHY QUOTE ME IN YOUR HISSY-FIT?