Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

[quote="canihavu"]
    Quote Originally Posted by horst1
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though,

And your LACK of avatar speak volumes about YOU!!!!
    oh really, what would it say about me if i had a pic of mia fever or whoever as my avatar here?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

[quote="horst1"]
    Quote Originally Posted by canihavu

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though,

And your LACK of avatar speak volumes about YOU!!!!
    oh really, what would it say about me if i had a pic of mia fever or whoever as my avatar here?
    i dont know, maybe that, And this is a wild, out of my ass theory here,

YOU FUCKING LIKE MIA FEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Really dude, all an avy is is a pic that the person wants to use. It may be like mine, a pic that fits my mood and persona, or it can be like others, who choose to use pics of girl they either like, know or fantasize about. Only the dense and dimwitted get confused when you see the generic avy being used by a dude, and by your posts we all know your both.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Only the dense and dimwitted get confused when you see the generic avy being used by a dude, and by your posts we all know your both.
    being called dimwitted by someone unable to figure out the difference between your and you're convinced me now.

i'll rest my case, you guys keep posing as girls, i'll stfu.

Professional Poster

horst1, you should know there's a real good chance you're nuts!

Gold Poster

, i'll stfu.

That's the best thing you've said all day...

Does anyone know how to put in avatars that are bigger than 24kb? I tried to change avatars and it says it has to be under 24kb and less than 200 by 200 in size?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

your avatar is supposed to say something about yourself though, here's an explanation for all of you who are new to the internet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)
    An avatar (abbreviations include av ,and avi and "avvie") is a computer user's representation of himself or herself, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on Internet forums and other communities,[2][3] or a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. It is an “object” representing the embodiment of the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

everyone on ha is here because we like tgirls, having one in your avatar does not say anything about yourself that is different from anyone else, unless you are that person, or would like to be her.
    And who says that the Wikipedia definition is the definitive one? I choose my avatars based on a picture I like. It usually represents something I like, something I've found funny, or something ironic.

Until Nyce tells me what avatar to use, I think I'll chose my own, thank you. Here's an avatar for you to use. It's of a horst. I think many would prefer to look at mine than yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_efc02b79c692d2fd40f756a6a76a4279_527.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	187261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horst_and_graben_2_497.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	187262  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Or maybe I should post this one of me being sandwiched between Vaniity and Yasmin? (I'm giving up my identity with this one! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_1198_pic_smudged_969.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	187263  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

To be perfectly honest, you have to expect people, especially new to ANY forum to be confused if you've got people posting pics of themselves and ones associated with their gender side-by-side with people who are posting pics of who they're a fan of (i.e. you've got Allanah posting with a pic of her as an avatar with some guy using an avatar of her, right next to each other).

Usually people have 'fan' avatars when the person they're being a fan of is not in the forum and if the person who they are a fan of, is, they pick something else out of a courtesy to not confuse people.

Now, if you don't want to do that, fine, but it's sort of ignorant to expect people to not be confused / annoyed by it.

To make it simple, everyone's got the right to do use whatever avatar they want, but if you're going to use something that will possibly create confusion, expect it to happen and don't act all shocked when it does.

Junior Poster

Default my two cents as a newb poster

I'd rather see a hot avatar then some dude. This site is sexy I think sexy avatars contribute.

Seacrest out